High School Help Needed For Slideshow Songs

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

For final day awards at NCA we used The Climb pretty frequently and I feel it would work well for this too! I can't remember the other songs on the CD since I'm not staffing this year, maybe @yooolizzi does?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For final day awards at NCA we used The Climb pretty frequently and I feel it would work well for this too! I can't remember the other songs on the CD since I'm not staffing this year, maybe @yooolizzi does?

WE DIDNT GET CDS THIS YEAR AND I AM THE DEFINITION OF STRESSED OVER IT. We have to download everything to our phones using iTunes and I haven't been able to have iTunes work since 2009. Ugh.

But I think that we are sticking with the climb again because I haven't been told differently. See You Again was discussed but I don't think it's gonna be used. The most emotional I've ever gotten was when we had our head instructor reading "If Ever" while The Climb instrumental version played in the background.

Last edited:
WE DIDNT GET CDS THIS YEAR AND I AM THE DEFINITION OF STRSSSED OVER IT

Seriously?! What the heck that's so weird. I still get emails from our staffing director (but I usually delete without reading because it doesn't apply to me) and I think I remember getting links to everything this year...which is weird.

Seriously?! What the heck that's so weird. I still get emails from our staffing director (but I usually delete without reading because it doesn't apply to me) and I think I remember getting links to everything this year...which is weird.

Yeah I'm not a fan of it, but it makes sense to do it because the majority of people don't have this issue with their iTunes haha

We did a lot of cheesy slideshow stuff with my sorority during recruitment. I'll try to brainstorm more of what we used but one that sticks out is "Home" by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros. That song that goes "home is wherever I'm with you". It's cute and fun but also a little more upbeat and not slow and sad.

WE DIDNT GET CDS THIS YEAR AND I AM THE DEFINITION OF STRESSED OVER IT. We have to download everything to our phones using iTunes and I haven't been able to have iTunes work since 2009. Ugh.

But I think that we are sticking with the climb again because I haven't been told differently. See You Again was discussed but I don't think it's gonna be used. The most emotional I've ever gotten was when we had our head instructor reading "If Ever" while The Climb instrumental version played in the background.

I teared up at every camp in our staff circle after slow-mo [emoji28]

ETA: iTunes is the devil and I will never understand it

Back