All-Star Help Needed Please In Hopefully Locating A Special Picture That Was Taken

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think this thread alone tells us how truly inspirational the special needs teams are and how they really play a vital role to all of us in the All-Star and Rec Cheer families. My niece has special needs and my girls love to watch the Special Needs teams at comp - they really hold a special place in our hearts. Hope the picture is found. If kristenthegreat is on the hunt I am confident at some point this pic will be found - she is one determined lady!

Hi. My daughter is on diamonds but she was filling in on junior 5 Tanzanites when the picture was taken and the uniforms are purple.

GU and I believe Layton both confirmed that it wasn't them..

Maybe it wasn't a mother who took the picture? Maybe it was a relative and that's why nobody can find it?

fierce also said they dont think it was them as they have long sleeve black warms up and didnt get a response to their email to the parents. is it possible that athlete wasnt competing that day? maybe they're a relative of someone that was competing? im just trying to figure out possibilities here :(

You can't just leave it like that!!! #cliffhanger

Can I suggest this as the thread to post pics with special needs athletes especially after CHEERSPORT this weekend. There are so many teams and if anyone should be a cheerlebritys it's those kids :D
Considering there are 8 pages of us waiting on the edge of our seats for just one picture it might be worth starting a new thread. Love the idea though. :cheering:

Back