Help On Standing Three Bhs To Tuck, Standing 2 Bhs To Tuck, And Standing One Bhs To Tuck

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If you over sit in your backhandspring it will kill your power, stretch your backhandsprings out so you forcibly have to snap your toes, punch from your toes and not your heels along with arms by your ears. Keeping your chest up out of your backhandsprings in needed for the set on the tuck. In my opinion the tucks the easy part, speeding up your backhandspring and getting the power is the hardest part

If you over sit in your backhandspring it will kill your power, stretch your backhandsprings out so you forcibly have to snap your toes, punch from your toes and not your heels along with arms by your ears. Keeping your chest up out of your backhandsprings in needed for the set on the tuck. In my opinion the tucks the easy part, speeding up your backhandspring and getting the power is the hardest part

Ya. it's really hard to do it standing, but if you do a round off before the backhandsprings you have more power so that you can finish the pass.

Mine aren't really cuz after my BHS i bend my legs and i dont have enough power to do my tuck. :(
Try pushing through your shoulders more, and really pushing off the ground when your hands hit. are they slow or a normal speed? like, do you feel like your just throwing your body around?

Its all about the snap. When you do a backhand make sure you really push hard to get a strong rebound for the tuck.

Back