All-Star Help!! - Usa Gymnastics Contest

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's a bummer that SHE won't remember, even if everyone else who's going will..I can't remember ANYTHING from when I was that little, so the people who REALLY get to benefit aren't the ones who 'won' the contest. Shame..I'd have gone for the girl in the hospital over her..

It's a bummer that SHE won't remember, even if everyone else who's going will..I can't remember ANYTHING from when I was that little, so the people who REALLY get to benefit aren't the ones who 'won' the contest. Shame..I'd have gone for the girl in the hospital over her..
Thats what I said!!! And this girl was in 5th votes wise.

I wouldn't mind losing to hospital girl. Even though she only had a concussion.

Thats what I said!!! And this girl was in 5th votes wise.

I wouldn't mind losing to hospital girl. Even though she only had a concussion.

Concussion girl wouldn't remember it either!

I'm seriously pi$$ed about that tot winning. Adopt a little girl from China now. Get a fake birth certificate (I'm sure that's an extra option in the adoption process). Use her to win the pics for the 2016 Games.

Concussion girl wouldn't remember it either!

I'm seriously pi$$ed about that tot winning. Adopt a little girl from China now. Get a fake birth certificate (I'm sure that's an extra option in the adoption process). Use her to win the pics for the 2016 Games.
I'll use her to actually get there! And ill be her coaches assistant. I'd love a little asian gymnastics phenom. Orrrrr Maybe I can get one from Romania or Russia.

Scratch Russia. I'm Ukrainian and my Grandmother would die if I had a Russian baby imported.

Back