OT Help With Bows

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Nov 13, 2010
Is the a website that you can get stickers for bows? To put on one side of the bow? I always see bows that have a cute little design on one side and I'm not sure if people are just cutting that out and gluing it on or if it's an actual sticker that just goes on that you can just simply order? I'm just making bows for fun and not for any profit out of it. Just want some new ideas. Thanks !:)

I would go to Michael's they have a great selection of stickers, rhinestones,gems,etc... to customize bows!!

Is the a website that you can get stickers for bows? To put on one side of the bow? I always see bows that have a cute little design on one side and I'm not sure if people are just cutting that out and gluing it on or if it's an actual sticker that just goes on that you can just simply order? I'm just making bows for fun and not for any profit out of it. Just want some new ideas. Thanks !:)

most designs are either cut out of a heat transfer material using an electronic cutter (like a Cricut machine) or another die cutting machinne. I have a Sizzix machine that cuts fabrics into shapes that I glue on to bows. You can hand cut heat transfer material or fabric, with stencils, but its not as precise. Using t shirt transfer paper and printing on the computer also works. And applying heat set rhinestones is pretty easy; the tool is fairly cheap and can be purchased at most craft shops.

Back