Music Help With Individual Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

SophiesMom

Cheer Parent
Apr 7, 2011
My cp is 8 and will be doing an individual routine. I was hoping to get some help with music. Any song suggestions or themes? She would prefer to perform to the music heard now . She is a superfast tumbler if that helps. Any help would be appreciated so much , this is the first year doing indviduals. Thanks.

I feel she should perform to whatever motivates her to show her personality. Keep it fun and entertaining. Let us know if SlapFire can help you with production at all. We have packages for all budgets.

I definitely agree with Chat, for an individual routine you have the opportunity to make the entire routine something that is motivational to her without the thought of how it affects the others on the team! So I would pick her brain a little bit, find out what she listens to before competitions or what's her favorite songs right now. All that stuff should help you form a theme based on her personality! Of course like Chat said we can help with production, and if you need VO ideas we can help you out there too! Hope this helps!

Back