Help With My Gym/team Name

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 13, 2015
I want something extremely creative . My theme was planes and using different plane names but i can't thing of a team name !
can any of you help me brain storm other Names & themes ?

Promise Not to steal ideas ?!

Airborne
Wild Blue (from the Air Force song, "Off we go, into the wild blue yonder…").

We were part of Aviator Allstars back when it existed (was around for 4 years) and had great team names, let me see if I remember them:

It was an outstanding program for the very short time it existed. Fielded between 8-10 teams a year. Two of their coaches are at CA Charlotte now:

Teams were:

T1: baby aces (most adorable dang team EVER)
M1: cadets
Y2: tomcats
Y3: jets (beware, we became convinced this name was cursed)
J2: choppers
J3: stealth
J4: Blackhawks
S1: gliders
S2: phantom
S3: bombers
S4: rockets
SSC5: Blue Angels (one of these originals is on Navarro now, competed with coed elite after aviator and Spirit Royalty last year. He's my carpool baby...who just turned 20 so I'm thinking that makes him not so much a baby anymore)

Ahhhhh memories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We were part of Aviator Allstars back when it existed (was around for 4 years) and had great team names, let me see if I remember them:

It was an outstanding program for the very short time it existed. Fielded between 8-10 teams a year. Two of their coaches are at CA Charlotte now:

Teams were:

T1: baby aces (most adorable dang team EVER)
M1: cadets
Y2: tomcats
Y3: jets (beware, we became convinced this name was cursed)
J2: choppers
J3: stealth
J4: Blackhawks
S1: gliders
S2: phantom
S3: bombers
S4: rockets
SSC5: Blue Angels (one of these originals is on Navarro now, competed with coed elite after aviator and Spirit Royalty last year. He's my carpool baby...who just turned 20 so I'm thinking that makes him not so much a baby anymore)

Ahhhhh memories.

BABY ACES! excuse me while I melt

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

BABY ACES! excuse me while I melt

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Every bit as cute as you imagine. They've been out of business for over a year but their Facebook page still exists....I give you adorableness. I think this was the year their music was all candy themed and they danced to Tootsie Roll. They were exhibition and went over time and the sound booth guy was like "who cares! OMG I could watch them all day!"

#dead

e00cd6277a69ad2c63a2b83da8a20e25.jpg

Back