All-Star Help With Nfinities?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11199
  • Start date

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

D

Deleted member 11199

What glue would be best to use if you were going to glue rhinestones to nfinities? I already tried gorilla glue and it didn't work at all lol

For my cp, last year we used the hot set stones. The rhinestones that come with the glue already on them. Then using the hot set tool let the rhinestone sit in the tool until the glue is liquid then apply to shoe. Hope that helps.

I second using E6000 - I've used it to bling out my CP overnight bag and it has held up for over a year! Just use it outside because it has a powerful odor that can stay around for a while!

I've never seen blinged out nfinity shoes! Someone should post a picture if they have a pair! And if you have dyed your nfinities, I'm curious to see what different styles there are!

I've never seen blinged out nfinity shoes! Someone should post a picture if they have a pair! And if you have dyed your nfinities, I'm curious to see what different styles there are!

We don't bling ours out just put about 10 on each shoe so they catch the light and sparkle a little bit!

Back