Help!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 2, 2011
I am kind of confused about these forums. One of the cheer moms told me that i would love this website, but i don't know what it is exactly. What do you do? What do you write about in your forums? What are they for?:)

The best way to learn about this board is to just dig around and read stuff. The categories and titles pretty much tell you what they are about. Just open a few that interest you and read. Also go to the Newbie section and read the post that everyone is supposed to read when they join. Make sure if you are going to post you are ready to support what you say and don't wear your feelings on your sleeve. The quickest way to get bashed is to ask questions that have been beat to death and asked 100 times, so search to see if what you are going to ask has already been debated on here. Have fun!!

I agree with @texas2010 ! Definitely read through the newbie post for everyone. I'd recommend reading through the other sections before posting in them - you'll get a really good idea of what we talk about. When posting your own topic, you'll see we post about EVERYTHING. And sometimes we don't stay on topic. :oops: But we're supposed to...

I've made some really good friends on here - some that have ended up being really good friends in real life even. And I've learned a LOT. Sometimes I've even had to change my mind on things that I thought I was sure about. So keep your mind open...you never know how things will end around here!

Just enjoy the boards. THAT'S what they're here for. :)

Thanks! Ok I don't know if you will read this post, but i couldn't find this and I didn't want to post another forum; what does it mean to shimmey-ed something?

Again, you probably want to read the "sticky-ed" thread (the thread is higlighted in yellow, like a post-it,) before doing much of anything. It will explain a lot. Plus, you'll see that Newbies tend to ask "What's a shimmy," "What's a cp," and "How do I post a picture," over and over. If the instructional threads are read, it explains all these things.
And that's why we sometimes razz the Newbies that ask these questions...again.

Mamarazzi said:
Again, you probably want to read the "sticky-ed" thread (the thread is higlighted in yellow, like a post-it,) before doing much of anything. It will explain a lot. Plus, you'll see that Newbies tend to ask "What's a shimmy," "What's a cp," and "How do I post a picture," over and over. If the instructional threads are read, it explains all these things.
And that's why we sometimes razz the Newbies that ask these questions...again.

And she's the Mama of the "razzi's", thus the name!

The best way to learn about this board is to just dig around and read stuff. The categories and titles pretty much tell you what they are about. Just open a few that interest you and read. Also go to the Newbie section and read the post that everyone is supposed to read when they join. Make sure if you are going to post you are ready to support what you say and don't wear your feelings on your sleeve. The quickest way to get bashed is to ask questions that have been beat to death and asked 100 times, so search to see if what you are going to ask has already been debated on here. Have fun!!

The quickest way to get bashed is actually to be mean or disrespectful to people. . .

The quickest way to get bashed is actually to be mean or disrespectful to people. . .
i think that should be common sense, though. If I'm telling someone, "Hey your team sucks, especially you." or something else along those lines, I'm not expecting a dandy response. :)

Just talk to other people on the Boards like you would your parents or grandparents.

Back