All-Star Help?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 30, 2012
Okay, so I have been on my high school varsity team now for a year, and me and my mom might move. How do I ask her if I can do all star again, I asked her once and she didn't give me an official, how do I ask her again without bugging her? I really want this..

you know your mom and what makes her tick better than i do, of course... but here are my suggestions:

if you don't want to bug her and ask her constantly, maybe think about writing her a letter? that way, she can read it when she has time. (sometimes moms are a lot busier than you think they are ;) )

If you'd rather talk to her, i'd approach her and pick a time and date to sit down with her and really discuss it. it sounds silly, but setting up a meeting and choosing a time where all of her attention is on you will help. if you choose a time to discuss it, prepare yourself! if you know where you're moving - maybe look up a few gyms in the area and gather some info on them (cost, practice times, travel, etc.) while i can't tell you if she'll agree to let you cheer she'll know you're serious about it and that it's something you really want.

good luck!

Back