All-Star Here Comes Avalanche!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This weekend (nov 6) south jersey storms avalanche and the ladies of perfect storm will be competing .. In wildwood nj. If anyone is close come out and support :) .. Will have videos up as soon as possible to sweat your weaves out ;)
Does that mean you're dancing to dirty style?

close lol its in our jump section :) .. our music is up on cheerlibrary if you havent heard it yet :)
I haven't been listening to anyones mixes this season. I really wanted to dance to it for Lazers.
I did a dance to it for RockStarz Sr 4.2 though.

I haven't been listening to anyones mixes this season. I really wanted to dance to it for Lazers.
I did a dance to it for RockStarz Sr 4.2 though.
Its a fun song to dance to .. i cant wait to see lazers .. when do they usually practice? ..

Its a fun song to dance to .. i cant wait to see lazers .. when do they usually practice? ..
Sunday Nights.
We will be at kick off. And the first comp is cheersport in Philly. Although i won't be competing with the team there.

This weekend (nov 6) south jersey storms avalanche and the ladies of perfect storm will be competing .. In wildwood nj. If anyone is close come out and support :) .. Will have videos up as soon as possible to sweat your weaves out ;)

No Lady Reign ?? Bummer. Cant wait to see whats goin on this year !! Good Luck !!

They had a great start.

2011 Buckeye Open National Competition
Columbus, Ohio
Senior Dance Team Black Ice - 1st Place and Bid to Worlds 2012
Junior Dance Team Diamond Dust - 3rd Place

2011 Island Competition
Wildwood, Competition
Senior Coed 5 Avalanche - 1st Place and Level 5 Grand Champions
Senior 3 Perfect Storm - 1st Place and Level 3 Grand Champions

Back