All-Star Hey Girl Hey

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love F5 I have friends on that team and this is a very tough division but I'm honestly very excited for everyone to see shooting stars this year. The amount of hard work and heart that has gone into this routine is astonishing and I believe that the routine will go above and beyond everyone's expectations! It's a completely different team from last year and the mindset has changed. So proud of everyone on the team and can't wait for kickoff on Nov 14th!! :)

When we were at WC this summer my cp's tumbling was at the same time as SS practice...what I saw in July was amazing! Can't wait to see where it is now!

what does the #before the words mean? I just got a twitter and see it everyone could u clarify it for me haha
it doesnt work on the fierceboard, i was kind of joking :p but its a twitter thing, idk what its for exactly, is hould probably know since i have a twitter...

WCSS so by the opening music, what pops in my head by listening to it lol.

double toe fulls? and maybe kelseys double punch double again lol

thats waaaaaaaaaay too far in cheer days
8wa80n.gif

what does the #before the words mean? I just got a twitter and see it everyone could u clarify it for me haha
It's a hash tag, so everyone who have tag the same word pops up if you click on it. So if all the Cali fans start tweeting #teamcaliforever then you can all see each other.

I'm excited to see both F5 and Stars this season. From the looks and sounds of things, not many teams are holding back in the pursuit of the top spot!! I really can't wait to hear F5's music seeing as how we've been able to hear WC and CEA's already!!!! I'm sure it will be Fierce, Intense, Viscus, Every time!!!

I'm also excited to see some of these Medium all girl squads hit the mat, such as Woodlands Elite, Arizona Power, Cheer Athletics, Fame, MD Marlins, and Texas Lonestar Cheer to name a few!!!

Latest posts

Back