All-Star Hey Girl Hey

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If I remember correctly, Twisters don't allow anyone besides family and "invited" guests only. So does it really matter when their showcase is to the "un-invited"? (Maybe its different this year)?

And, if I remember correctly about World Cup, anyone can come to their showcase?

If I remember correctly, Twisters don't allow anyone besides family and "invited" guests only. So does it really matter when their showcase is to the "un-invited"?

And, if I remember correctly about World Cup, anyone can come to their showcase?

the date was posted previously so obviously it mattered to some..thats y i posted the new date...is that okay with you...

So....that would be a no to the general public I assume.

in the past, the showcases have been held at the gym or high school gym... venues that could barely accommodate 15+ teams and their families, yet alone fans. there is a new location this year, so i guess we will see. although... Ms. Cain is not required to invite anyone.

in the past, the showcases have been held at the gym or high school gym... venues that could barely accommodate 15+ teams and their families, yet alone fans. there is a new location this year, so i guess we will see. although... Ms. Cain is not required to invite anyone.
Ahhh....I see. And no, its not required to invite anyone. Ms Cain can do as she pleases.

So where will it be held this year?

Back