All-Star Hey Smoed! Say Hello To Kiara, Kids Here We Go 2011-2012!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The girl who does the awesome needle at the end of large coed routine (Beca?) still on large coed or is she on medium all girl. I read somewhere that she traveled just to be on unlimited.

The girl who does the awesome needle at the end of large coed routine (Beca?) still on large coed or is she on medium all girl. I read somewhere that she traveled just to be on unlimited.

That was Sasha. She and Becca are still on Large Coed. I believe Becca cross competes on Medium All Girl Vegas since she's there 5 days a week.

That was Sasha. She and Becca are still on Large Coed. I believe Becca cross competes on Medium All Girl Vegas since she's there 5 days a week.
i hate to be the one to sound dumb and as this.. but was the girl on coed last year (sasha?) with the straight leg at the very end the same as the girl on elite with the straight leg in 2010?

All this time I thought Sasha wasn't cheering anymore. Many people mentioned that she was doing Cirque Du Soliel instead of cheer.

All this time I thought Sasha wasn't cheering anymore. Many people mentioned that she was doing Cirque Du Soliel instead of cheer.

I believe she does Cirque along side of cheer. I know she does performances for them throughout the year.

I am not positive on Chrisette which is why i said i believe she is doing large again. She may very well be doing int coed. Sean definitely has plans of attending U of L though.

Sean is on UofL House mates with my daughter.

Back