OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I splurged so much today at Sephora (it's been a while). Got the Urban Decay brow box that I've been wanting forever, their eyeshadow primer, a Stila eyeshadow pallet (I've had Naked 2 for a while but wanted to try something new) some Stila liquid eyeliner (a big step for me; I've never used liquid eyeliner before), and some basic Sephora brushes. And I found my new favorite blush color by NARS, and they were sold out so I'm ordering. Lol. I spent a good chunk of my paycheck but I'm too excited to care right now!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Has anyone tried benefits fake up concealer and the urban decay 24/7 glide on eyeliners? Thinking about stopping into ulta after work!

Has anyone tried benefits fake up concealer and the urban decay 24/7 glide on eyeliners? Thinking about stopping into ulta after work!

urban decay eyeliners are great- very creamy and last a long time. The benefit concealer is a no go for me. I wanted to like it but its almost TOO moisturizing and that causes it to crease no matter how much setting powder you use.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

does anyone here do eyeliner on their waterline, i typically always do mine right below. plus i have NEVER been able to find an eyeliner that will stay on my waterline. i see model pictures, makeup ads, etc and the eyeliner is always on the waterline. im just wondering if its because i have too watery of eyes or what :confused:

does anyone here do eyeliner on their waterline, i typically always do mine right below. plus i have NEVER been able to find an eyeliner that will stay on my waterline. i see model pictures, makeup ads, etc and the eyeliner is always on the waterline. im just wondering if its because i have too watery of eyes or what :confused:
I'm going to agree w Alexx! The UD 24/7 eyeliner works wonders on your waterline.

I had the same problem as you up until like yesterday lol when I decided to put my 24/7 eyeliner on the bottom! It stays on for a really long time and doesn't bleed

Nobody asked me, but I'm volunteering (it also isn't make up but what ever).

Hairfinity vitamins....I've taken them off and on since January but really got serious about it last month (taking very night...drinking water etc) anyway. These vitamins are heaven sent. My hair is thicker (and I have pathetically thin hair)....I know you can't really change you're thickness but seriously there's a difference. My hair has grown at least an inch and a half since I got cut at the end of feb (my hair grows soo slow) and most importantly I just washed, deep conditioned and flat ironed my hair....and I have like no shedding

My hair struggle is so real.....Hairfinity is real y'all.

i went online to sephora to purchase the tarte mascara... and instead purchased the $75 tarte VIB exclusive gift set... oopsies. early birthday present to myself i guess. but really it was a full size mascara, full size blush and bronzer, a lip stain pencil, a brush and all in a cute bag! and i used some of my points for the tarte cheek stain.. :oops: i have a tarte addiction.

also, advice - i know y'all are talking about eyeliner on the water line up there, but does anyone use white or a lightening color on their water line?! i want to try it out but i don't know if its worth it if it doesn't make a difference.. tarte sells a "brightener" thats kind of a beige-y skin color but it has mixed reviews that half say its either amazing or all it clumps in the corner of your eye.

so is it worth investing in a brightener and if so, is there one you'd recommend? (preferably a more natural brand, hence my gravitation towards tarte.)

also, advice - i know y'all are talking about eyeliner on the water line up there, but does anyone use white or a lightening color on their water line?! i want to try it out but i don't know if its worth it if it doesn't make a difference.. tarte sells a "brightener" thats kind of a beige-y skin color but it has mixed reviews that half say its either amazing or all it clumps in the corner of your eye.
NYX has a white eyeliner I like. You can buy their stuff at Ulta.

This is why I hate sephora. I never get their emails. Ive shopped there I think twice this year. I have VIB status but I wont have it next year. I find that Ulta has a better rewards system considering what you need 100 points for at Sephora you can get for free with like a 30 dollar purchase at Ulta.

ultas rewards are definitely better, i just don't really live close to one so when i want to try things out i end up at sephora. i could and should just order the things i already know i like from ulta, but for some reason i don't lol i am a creature of habit.

Hairfinity vitamins....I've taken them off and on since January but really got serious about it last month (taking very night...drinking water etc) anyway. These vitamins are heaven sent. My hair is thicker (and I have pathetically thin hair)....I know you can't really change you're thickness but seriously there's a difference. My hair has grown at least an inch and a half since I got cut at the end of feb (my hair grows soo slow) and most importantly I just washed, deep conditioned and flat ironed my hair....and I have like no shedding

I've been wanting to try these, but I haven't known anyone that actually took them. Definitely gonna try them out.

Do you have the shampoo or just the vitamins? I'm totally looking into them!

Back