OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I love it! I use the neutralizing one but they have a primer for pretty much any skin type. It's not going to blur pores as much since it doesn't have silicone but it definitely helps your make up stick better.

I used to be the first one to knock powder foundations-especially Bare Minerals because I still think their loose powder does nothing for coverage. But I use the IT powder with a flat top buffing brush and it gives me really good coverage.
I bought the new Bare Minerals liquid foundation today. Hopefully it works well!

okay has anyone ever tried lancome effacernes under eye concealer? I need new under eye stuff and tried the tarte thing specifically for under eyes that a lot of people i know raved about but it's just too dark and doesn't come in a lighter shade. the lancome has great reviews on sephora but has anyone on here used it? it's kind of on the expensive side for just a concealer, but if it works and will last a while I'm willing to splurge.
I've always used touche eclat concealer by Yves Saint Laurent. it comes in different shades. it's a bit more expensive but well worth it. it really lights up my eyes.

I've always used touche eclat concealer by Yves Saint Laurent. it comes in different shades. it's a bit more expensive but well worth it. it really lights up my eyes.
This is on Groupon right now. I'm thinking of getting it! (except I have 4 concealers right now, so I probably don't need one)

Hey guys just heads up Stila is no longer going to be sold at sephora. I don't know when though. Anyway I heard it from a makeup channel on youtube.
Is stila sold at ulta?

I bought a Butter London Liquid Lippy & a Stila Vinyl Lip Gloss the other day! They are both so pretty and don't feel weird on your lips. I got the Stila lipgloss in hot pink and it stayed on alllllllllll day and is so pigmented and shiny. Kinda wish I would have gotten a color that's more wearable, but they're great!! Def recommend both of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I felt like @Just-a-Mom today going in to Ulta and just being annoyed overall. I have been waiting to buy makeup for about a month and a half now since I knew that the beauty deals were going on and today's deal was ABH clear brow gel for $11. My hair is incredibly curly and my eyebrows are no different so I've been waiting to try and get something to tame them and I've only heard great things about the clear brow gel. Sold out for a week, don't know when it's getting restocked. Okay, alright, whatever. I also went in to get the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal, "oh we don't carry that in store." Ulta was killing me today with not having what I wanted.

Bright side, I ended up getting the Too Faced Candlelight Glow highlighter and I'm already impressed with that. I also bought a Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Fiery based on a fierceboard recommendation. It's a little bit darker than what I normally wear when in uniform, but I think that it will look really good with our new uniforms this summer. I am also excited to see how it compares to my Revlon Color Stay Liquid Lipstick (I love ballin on a budget so I highly recommend that to anyone and everyone).

I felt like @Just-a-Mom today going in to Ulta and just being annoyed overall. I have been waiting to buy makeup for about a month and a half now since I knew that the beauty deals were going on and today's deal was ABH clear brow gel for $11. My hair is incredibly curly and my eyebrows are no different so I've been waiting to try and get something to tame them and I've only heard great things about the clear brow gel. Sold out for a week, don't know when it's getting restocked. Okay, alright, whatever. I also went in to get the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal, "oh we don't carry that in store." Ulta was killing me today with not having what I wanted.
I know a makeup artist who swears that maybelline brow drama clear gel is WAY better than the ABH one.

I know a makeup artist who swears that maybelline brow drama clear gel is WAY better than the ABH one.
Really? I haven't heard that many positive things about the brow drama line from Maybelline! I'll have to look into that. Right now I'm using the Great Lash clear brow gel/mascara and it's alright, but I feel like I have to use a lot to get my brows to stay in place. Prime example of brows not being on fleek, my avatar

Really? I haven't heard that many positive things about the brow drama line from Maybelline! I'll have to look into that. Right now I'm using the Great Lash clear brow gel/mascara and it's alright, but I feel like I have to use a lot to get my brows to stay in place. Prime example of brows not being on fleek, my avatar
According to her yes, she said it's like cement and her brows won't move all day.

I went into ulta yesterday and got a new chi flat iron. I haven't really tested it out besides a few curls but so far so good.

I ran out of my MAC concelear yesterday and I didn't want tp wait and order online since the closest MAC store is 3 hours away... So I bought the urban decay conclear. I really like it so far it's really lite and still covers everything I need covered.

Also, @Just-a-Mom About a month ago I bought the Stila liner you reccomended and I loooooooove it. I don't think I'll ever switch again lol.

I saw that a few makeup on Instagram promoting this lip plumper suction thing, it's pretty cool. But then another makeup girl I follow posted that using a long shot glass has the same effect, so I tried it. This is so crazy!
b536121ee88823ebafc53a8d5d395c04.jpg

I saw that a few makeup on Instagram promoting this lip plumper suction thing, it's pretty cool. But then another makeup girl I follow posted that using a long shot glass has the same effect, so I tried it. This is so crazy!
b536121ee88823ebafc53a8d5d395c04.jpg
Wow yours turned out really good!!
Most of the time I feel like their lips just look really swollen and can only imagine what there lipstick looks like when they unswell. Like a little kid using moms makeup or something. [emoji1]

Wow yours turned out really good!!
Most of the time I feel like their lips just look really swollen and can only imagine what there lipstick looks like when they unswell. Like a little kid using moms makeup or something. [emoji1]

I was really surprised it worked! It looks better now that the lines from the glass are gone.

Back