OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
The roller lash hype is 100% accurate for anyone who was skeptical! My lashes are short and stick straight. Even when I heat my curler and use waterproof mascara they're back to straight within ten minutes. I've only used one other mascara that actually kept them curled, revlon 3D photo ready, which kept them curled but was impossible to get off and made them very stiff. It also didn't do much to lengthen them, but the removal part was the biggest problem for me, so I would only use it on special occasions - I want my lashes to look good every day!
Roller lash curls them and keeps them there, makes them thicker and longer, AND comes off relatively easily. I'm in love. The packaging is adorable too (but that's just a bonus).

The roller lash hype is 100% accurate for anyone who was skeptical! My lashes are short and stick straight. Even when I heat my curler and use waterproof mascara they're back to straight within ten minutes. I've only used one other mascara that actually kept them curled, revlon 3D photo ready, which kept them curled but was impossible to get off and made them very stiff. It also didn't do much to lengthen them, but the removal part was the biggest problem for me, so I would only use it on special occasions - I want my lashes to look good every day!
Roller lash curls them and keeps them there, makes them thicker and longer, AND comes off relatively easily. I'm in love. The packaging is adorable too (but that's just a bonus).

What brand? I have the same problem!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SO tempted to get the new UD naked palette (I've always wanted one but refrained from getting any) but I'm afraid the palette is too dark for my light complexion :(

I love UD but looking at the pics online I probably won't buy one, I could swear at least 5 or 6 of those shades are already in their other previous palettes.

Hey everyone I never really post but my friend just introduced me to a new makeup brand and I just had to introduce you all to it! Its called younique! some of you may have heard of it before! Feel free to take a look

Younique by Leanne kies

I love UD but looking at the pics online I probably won't buy one, I could swear at least 5 or 6 of those shades are already in their other previous palettes.
That's how I feel too. I wish they included more light shades as well because with their other palettes it was easy to create a whole look with those shades but with this I'd be pulling from other palettes took keep my eyes from looking like a raccoon.

Just wanted to give my Revlon Colorstay Liquid Lipstick a quick shoutout again because that baby stayed put on my lips even after an elbow to the mouth! There was a slight transfer to my top girls elbow (and a bruise, but that's beside the point) but you couldn't tell where the lipstick came from on my lips since it stained them as well. It was like $8 and is better than my Stilla Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick.

Just wanted to give my Revlon Colorstay Liquid Lipstick a quick shoutout again because that baby stayed put on my lips even after an elbow to the mouth! There was a slight transfer to my top girls elbow (and a bruise, but that's beside the point) but you couldn't tell where the lipstick came from on my lips since it stained them as well. It was like $8 and is better than my Stilla Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick.

I agree. I keep buying more and more of this. Every time I try something new, I end up going back to the revlon.

I bought the naked palette 1 and 2 and what impresses me most is after 15 hours on the job it looks just like it did when I put it on that morning! I thought I was nuts to buy something that expensive for eye shadow but it's so worth it. Best I've ever used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's how I feel too. I wish they included more light shades as well because with their other palettes it was easy to create a whole look with those shades but with this I'd be pulling from other palettes took keep my eyes from looking like a raccoon.

Id like to see colors that look similar from the other three palettes along with the two basic palettes swatched next to each other.

Ill probably buy the new naked pallette just because I seriously love the other 3. I really want the basics because I don't have those and I've used my friends and I was in love. Its about time for a new original naked one though because I'm out of my favorite colors and i got it a few years ago. Naked is definitely my favorite, hands down.

Back