OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Ill probably buy the new naked pallette just because I seriously love the other 3. I really want the basics because I don't have those and I've used my friends and I was in love. Its about time for a new original naked one though because I'm out of my favorite colors and i got it a few years ago. Naked is definitely my favorite, hands down.

I'm planning on purchasing either the first or the second one but I can't decide which I would use more. I use a Too Faced one right now but I've been dying the get one of the Naked ones since I've heard such great things. Which one do you like best? The first two look pretty similar to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm planning on purchasing either the first or the second one but I can't decide which I would use more. I use a Too Faced one right now but I've been dying the get one of the Naked ones since I've heard such great things. Which one do you like best? The first two look pretty similar to me.

It depends on what kind of tones you like on your eyes. If you like warmer colors, go with the first one. If you like cooler taupe toned colors, go with the second one.(i have the second one and adore it! Plus I like that it has a matte black instead of the gunmetal in the first one)

It depends on what kind of tones you like on your eyes. If you like warmer colors, go with the first one. If you like cooler taupe toned colors, go with the second one.(i have the second one and adore it! Plus I like that it has a matte black instead of the gunmetal in the first one)

I'll probably like the second one better then! Thank you! I love the way black eyeshadow looks but every time I try to do it one myself I look like I just got punched in the face [emoji58]

I'll probably like the second one better then! Thank you! I love the way black eyeshadow looks but every time I try to do it one myself I look like I just got punched in the face [emoji58]

Haha I'm pale and blonde so black eyeshadow does the same for me, but it's really useful as an eyeliner if you want a softer look!

The first is my favorite! I like the second but I haven't honestly used it that much (my mom does all the time) The third I love but it's a lot of lighter shades besides like one so I think it's for people with more of a lighter completion and I think the first one goes best with my olive skin! The first one is my go-to

I love the second one!
aa1d6b2972de72dcd10f70ac99e57f9d.jpg
here's a picture of it that I took in natural light, if that helps. For a while I used it every day, but then I got the Lorac Pro palette and started using that. I love it a ton though! I'm hoping I can get back into the habit of it

This looks so amazing. I don't get too excited about most MAC collections but this looks beautiful and really wearable unlike a lot of celebrity collabs[emoji7]
bfca7813d4123de1de2ce4c1c0b0b9ea.jpg

This looks so amazing. I don't get too excited about most MAC collections but this looks beautiful and really wearable unlike a lot of celebrity collabs[emoji7]
Oh, I quite like this! I don't usually like their collaborations, but I'm such a sucker for soft rosy pinks + browns (I know, I'm super boring). Too bad it's releasing December/January, I want that bronzer/blush duo and lipstick now!

Oh, I quite like this! I don't usually like their collaborations, but I'm such a sucker for soft rosy pinks + browns (I know, I'm super boring). Too bad it's releasing December/January, I want that bronzer/blush duo and lipstick now!
I know! A lot of them are way out there or have a lot of colors I can't pull off but so far I'm in love(probably because Ellie is pale too and understands the struggle! Lol). I wish they didn't wait so long between announcing collections and releasing them:(

so I think this picture is what I needed to be completely sure about the new Naked palette. They don't seem nearly as dark.
59a7ac7aa9c9a226882a2c44073f5979.jpg

Has anyone used the Too Faced pallets? One of my friends has been raving about them but since eyeshadows wear differently on everyone I wanted to get more than just her opinion.

Has anyone used the Too Faced pallets? One of my friends has been raving about them but since eyeshadows wear differently on everyone I wanted to get more than just her opinion.

I have the boudoir eyes one and I LOVE it. It has three different looks, and I use it almost daily. You can mix the shadows but I usually just use the recommended look because I'm not good at makeup and it makes it easy.

I have the boudoir eyes one and I LOVE it. It has three different looks, and I use it almost daily. You can mix the shadows but I usually just use the recommended look because I'm not good at makeup and it makes it easy.

I think you mean "bedroom eyes" ;) I love that phrase! I keep meaning to try some Too Faced stuff actually, might have to go for that one.

I think you mean "bedroom eyes" ;) I love that phrase! I keep meaning to try some Too Faced stuff actually, might have to go for that one.

I think it's so funny! I almost hate that it's called that because I look like a twelve year old at almost twenty two so I'm never going to have bedroom eyes [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] it's false advertising

Reactions: Ren
I was going to repurchase the original naked palette, but now I think I'll buy the smoky one instead. I just bought the Electric palette from Urban Decay, and I like it so far. I don't think it's something I would've bought without my employee discount, considering I just bought it for a music festival.

Back