OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
If anyone is looking for a cool cheap brand of cheap lippies or eyeshadow a I recommend colourpopcosmetics amaaayzing $5 for everything.

This girl be like
ImageUploadedByFierce Board1414180978.102928.jpg

And @Just-a-Mom be like
ImageUploadedByFierce Board1414181040.058104.jpg

Ok you all convinced me on the glam glow super mud. There are three kinds...which should I get?

Edited: Or should I just get all three in a sample kit from Amazon?

I went with the supermud clearing treatment (white jar). I read a lot of the reviews and I am convinced it's the best one for my skin. My skin is oily, and my pores are very visible. I also get some breakouts occasionally. I read that the green one is good if your skin is super dry which mine is not. At all...lol

I also went to sephora and spoke with someone to get their option on which one I should use also.

Hahahahahaha... And yes, my first thought was, indeed, Pfffffffffft.

I'm trying to reorganize. I thought my previous method was good - a pouch for each (face, lips, eyes, and brushes) and drawers for what I don't use daily... But obviously that's not working.

The struggle is so real.

dont know if you've tried these products before, but ive had great results with em so... Biore deep pore charcoal cleanser has worked great for my breakouts, ive also used the freeman charcoal scrub once a week (dont really know if its been effective, but freeman's makes great face masks in general) for a regular face wash ive always loved the neutrogena wave sonic cleanser, or acnefree products.
I started to use the biore pore unclogging scrub. I didn't realize I bought a scrub until I got home, but I really like it. I going to try the charcoal one soon. Do you have the neutrogena wave spinning cleanser or the vibrating cleanser? How many times do you change the pads?

I just started making my Christmas list and I realized that 95% of what I want is MAC makeup and once I get my act together (get my next paycheck) I'm going to sign up for the Pro rewards that I've been eligible for since July. 40% off all of MAC, merry Christmas to me!

I know its not beauty related but B&BW is having their 2 for $22 on candles. I need them to stop sending me emails about it because I have about 4 candles that need to be burned and I realllly want some winter ones. ughh

Not sure if this is the right place to post this buttttt...

So my face broke out like 2 days ago. My entire face is filled with redness and bumps and pimples etc. I wouldn't be concerned about it if it wasn't completely out of the ordinary! I have had very clear skin my entire life, maybe one or two little zits after I get my eyebrows done or something.
I have thought about everything that could have created this problem (i.e. i didnt make any changes in my face washing/makeup/laundry detergent/eating habits/stress/sleep schedule at all) and I don't know what to do about it! In fact, like two weeks ago my skin was better than ever- so I just can't put a finger on how this happened, or why it happened so fast.

I use Philosophy Purity face wash every night before bed and that's it. I was wondering if I should try a facemask, treatment, or something, and if so, does anyone have any recommendations? Maybe I should make a dermatologist appt? I have never been to a dermatologist, so I'm not even sure if that's a good place to start lol.
Don't try and change too many things at once.
Keep it simple. Wash your make up brushes. Use your same wash on your face if it had been working but change your wash cloth/towel each time you wash and dry your face, or use paper towels. Don't over wash your face, and only pat dry. Sometimes skin can get crabby- just like we do-and just needs to work it out.
If you try too many things to correct it, you will have no idea what the problem was.
Try and keep your hair off your face, pull it off you face, when you can.
If it doesn't get better in a month, you should probably call or see a dr.

Keep it simple. Wash your make up brushes. Use your same wash on your face if it had been working but change your wash cloth/towel each time you wash and dry your face, or use paper towels. Don't over wash your face, and only pat dry. Sometimes skin can get crabby- just like we do-and just needs to work it out.
If you try too many things to correct it, you will have no idea what the problem was.
I agree.

Adding to change your pillow case every night!

I know its not beauty related but B&BW is having their 2 for $22 on candles. I need them to stop sending me emails about it because I have about 4 candles that need to be burned and I realllly want some winter ones. ughh
The addiction is real..... I have like 5, maybe 6 of the fall candles, plus a few more regular ones from summer and spring.

Thank you!!!

I just started making my Christmas list and I realized that 95% of what I want is MAC makeup and once I get my act together (get my next paycheck) I'm going to sign up for the Pro rewards that I've been eligible for since July. 40% off all of MAC, merry Christmas to me!
Good luck lol took me foreverrrrr to apply lol

Back