High School high school uniforms! SHOW THEM OFFF :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How are those allowed? Crops are illegal for high school competitions (and I think for sideline as well).

Hum, I didn't know that! There's a team near me that has crop tops and they wear them for football/basketball and I'm pretty sure they wore them for a competition too...

Hum, I didn't know that! There's a team near me that has crop tops and they wear them for football/basketball and I'm pretty sure they wore them for a competition too...

If they follow AACCA or NFHS rules then they are breaking the rules. Crop tops have been illegal for high school teams for a few years (not sure exactly how long).

If they follow AACCA or NFHS rules then they are breaking the rules. Crop tops have been illegal for high school teams for a few years (not sure exactly how long).
I'm not exactly sure when they became illegal, but I know in 2004 we had to have a piece added to our crop tops. The school could have set the rule before AACCA or NFHS, but it was roughly around that time.

I'm not exactly sure when they became illegal, but I know in 2004 we had to have a piece added to our crop tops. The school could have set the rule before AACCA or NFHS, but it was roughly around that time.

Yeah when I was in high school we had a crop top, it was 2003ish and the year after that we weren't allowed to wear them anymore. Not sure if that is when the rule was put in place by AACCA/NFHS or the school. Since it is around the time that your team took them away too then I assume that it was the AACCAA/NFHS time.

Yeah when I was in high school we had a crop top, it was 2003ish and the year after that we weren't allowed to wear them anymore. Not sure if that is when the rule was put in place by AACCA/NFHS or the school. Since it is around the time that your team took them away too then I assume that it was the AACCAA/NFHS time.

I graduated in 05 and I had a crop top then (barely cropped) - I want to say it went into place the next year, so 05/06?

I love Sun Prairie's new unis!
428022_10150784684139619_614609618_12375280_955270459_n.jpg

You can't pick your colors, but you can pick which of your colors to use on your spanks! Go with one of the other, darker, colors for the spanks!

OMG Where I started coaching, that was the first thing I did which was told the parents, AD, and Principal that we were getting NAVY! The poor AD was mortified w/ the gold ones when the girls did anything!!!! :) AND since the unis are 3 years old and no one is ok passing down the varsity to JV, I am getting all new unis for both :) I want to post a pic of the drawings but the girls haven't seen them yet! So you will have to wait ;-)

OMG Where I started coaching, that was the first thing I did which was told the parents, AD, and Principal that we were getting NAVY! The poor AD was mortified w/ the gold ones when the girls did anything!!!! :) AND since the unis are 3 years old and no one is ok passing down the varsity to JV, I am getting all new unis for both :) I want to post a pic of the drawings but the girls haven't seen them yet! So you will have to wait ;-)

I can't believe someone thought that gold spanks were a good idea. I can't believe that uniform companies even make them in that color. They should all be beat with a stick. Good for you for standing up for backside justice!

Our dance team has been using gold bloomers for years now... :oops: Luckily there is a new coach this year. I pray she chooses another color!

I also saw them at Nationals and loved the new uniform. Their colors look good on it! What I didn't love was that I saw at least 5 teams wearing the exact same uniform within 20 minutes of sitting in the field house. They can't help that though, its a good uniform!
Love these, but they are so over done. So many high schools have them now.

I love the Sun Prarie also, a team in our league has them too and I wasn't going to get them, so we designed for fun, but our colors are navy, vegas gold and white and these just needed the pop of the bright red or bright gold since we are pretty much working off of 2 colors since "vegas gold" poly looks like something I am not going to even mention here it worked out GREAT bc I am in love w/ the 2 uniforms we designed!

Our dance team has been using gold bloomers for years now... :oops: Luckily there is a new coach this year. I pray she chooses another color!
We use gold spanks under our white uniform, the black shows through... The spanks look fine when they are brand new. But when they lose their 'sparkle' it starts to look flesh colored, and things get awkward. I make the girls buy new pairs if i notice this happening. Oh and you shouldn't use softener when you wash them, it gets rid of the sparkle faster!

Back