High School high school uniforms! SHOW THEM OFFF :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

New uni:) yellow sports bra is not a part of the uni. Haha

IMAG2930.jpg

these are my team's new uniforms, the JV/Varsity got them last year and then they got the same ones for freshmen this year. I HATE them sooo much, they make us look boxy and larger than we are and they are white, they are giving 12 Freshman girl WHITE uniforms, I'm the tan one in the front, and my uniform got SO dirty, they are so unflattering. We used to have navy ones and they were ten times cuter and much more flattering, I'm very upset with these uniforms.
DSC_0155.jpg

I usually love white uniforms but this one just isn't doing it for me. The lines in the top with the angles and random v thing on the side are just so odd. And the sizing seems wrong.
Yeah, its a weird design, I hat them, and when we got fitted for them, she didn't listen to what we thought was comfortable, she added an inch or 2 to everyones skirt and got them too big around the waist, and the tops just make us looks like a rectangle.

1466vp.jpg

These are our old uniforms. We got brand new (super adorable) ones last year, but the captains don't want to wear those ones, so we have to wear these... Ugh.

1466vp.jpg

These are our old uniforms. We got brand new (super adorable) ones last year, but the captains don't want to wear those ones, so we have to wear these... Ugh.
We don't have captains so i dont know much about them, so please explain to me. Do you have a coach that can overrule everything? Or do your captains get to pick and thats just that...Cause if its the second, that is jank.

We don't have captains so i dont know much about them, so please explain to me. Do you have a coach that can overrule everything? Or do your captains get to pick and thats just that...Cause if its the second, that is jank.

Well our coach can always over rule. But she tends to let the captains do a lot, such as running practice and such. She tends to just over see everything. She's a very good c

Well our coach can always over rule. But she tends to let the captains do a lot, such as running practice and such. She tends to just over see everything. She's a very good coach, she just puts a lot of faith in the captains.

Well our coach can always over rule. But she tends to let the captains do a lot, such as running practice and such. She tends to just over see everything. She's a very good coach, she just puts a lot of faith in the captains.
Thank you for explaining the whole captains thing. Knowing more about them makes me glad we don't have any! Haha

Latest posts

Back