All-Star Homemade Competition T-shirt Ideas

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

BlockHead

Cheer Parent
Sep 20, 2013
I am making t-shirts for our family to wear at my CPs competitions. The front of my shift says "GT Cheer Momma." I have made some for other members of our family as well.

I would like a small and simple phrase to put on the back that includes my daughters name. I am already using Hit It "CP" on my light up sign. Can you help me come up with something to put on the back of this shirt? I am clueless!

I don't know if this is would help, but she is a flyer. But flyer references aren't necessarily important to me.

Use the same thing you did on the light up sign and make it a theme that you carry through. Ask your CP for ideas, too. She might have some cute ones. I did see a tee shirt at a comp that was cute for a flyer. It said, "What goes up must double down".

I would write Alyssa's Mom, or Alyssa's Biggest Fan!!!!! I LOVE HOMEMADE SHIRTS, AND HAVE BEEN MAKING THEM FOR ABOUT 25 YEARS!!! YOU CAN'T GO WRONG WITH SCRIBBLES PAINTS!!! I MUST HAVE 5000 BOTTLES!!!!:fro:

I would write Alyssa's Mom, or Alyssa's Biggest Fan!!!!! I LOVE HOMEMADE SHIRTS, AND HAVE BEEN MAKING THEM FOR ABOUT 25 YEARS!!! YOU CAN'T GO WRONG WITH SCRIBBLES PAINTS!!! I MUST HAVE 5000 BOTTLES!!!!:fro:
At first I thought you meant put all this super big on the shirt. I about died hahaha

Back