All-Star Honorable Recognition

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 13, 2009
I just wanted I mention/ give a shout out to some programs for their amazing accomplishments, and things that stood out.

1) Desert Storm Small Co-ed: AMAZING performance on day 2, I was floored as it was the best I've ever seen a level 5 team from that program, I had to walk over to them during awards and let the athletes know that it was such a great performance to watch!

2) PCM Small Co-Ed: the center boy tumbler has some of the most effortlessly executed bounding skills I'd ever seen, kudos to himself and his coaches.

3) Viqueens: Ahhh! I need a shirt! They were phenomenal, very impressed as I've seen various videos but it didn't do them justice like seeing them in person!

This is not to take away from anyone's hard effort, these particular things stuck in my mind! Any other shout outs anyone would like to give?

I am glad you made a thread about this because there were many teams I was seriously impressed with this weekend!! I'm just going to make a list of the teams that I didn't know much about and was pleasantly surprised by them...amazing!

1. Star Performance Center Senior Hip Hop
2. Extreme All Stars Open Coed Hip Hop
3. DSF Brilliants Open Coed Hip Hop
4. All Star MexiCOP Open Pom
4. Cheer Sport Sharks IO5
5. Flyerz All Stars IO5
6. Flyerz All Stars IOC5
7. Perfect Storm Athletics IOC6
8. Unity All Stars IOC6
9. South Elite Medium Coed
10. Heath Athletics Small Senior

There were MANY other teams that impressed me, but these are the ones that I remember the most. And I was so blown away by the teams from other countries, they are really stepping up!

I absolutely adore Cali lady aces. I don't know how many had them top 3 in there brackets or even thought they could finish. They did amazing their 1st year out and a 2nd place finish was incredible!
Also CF Black who had a few disappointments throughout the year came back with a bang showed us what they have! Really hope to see them back in medium next year!

I'm giving it up to Ecuador. I can't remember the team name, I just remember being pretty impressed that for a true international team they really had some skills in tumbling. They were one of the ones that made me stop and notice when that division was on.

Back