All-Star Hosting A Cheerleading Competition

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It was a complete train wreck. Couldn't watch but couldn't look away. This was the same comp that the very longwinded and inappropriate announcer (who felt the need to comment after each and every team) announced after a team was finished competing "Great job girls! Huge improvement over last year!" We were completely floored.

HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!! Oh, I would have REALLY paid to have been there! Is there a website where I can buy the DVD from the event?

HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!! Oh, I would have REALLY paid to have been there! Is there a website where I can buy the DVD from the event?

Nope...too small for a videographer. We should have filmed it. Very annoying at the time but in hindsight it's actually pretty hilarious.

Make sure you find a location that will have a good place for your warm up area. Put some thought into a back drop as well. If you have it in a local high school people dont like to buy pictures with people/bleachers in the background. Video/Photo people. A good MC that can pronounce names.. lol... and Lots of extra help!!!

I definitely recommend finding an area big enough so that spectators fit and section off a special place for cheerleaders to watch and cheer on other teams !

Make sure you know who is going to play the teams music: the coach or someone else working at the event, if its someone else then you need to find someone comfortable with playing the music. Lots of pressure with that job! Trust me, I've done it before:)

Back