All-Star Hot Shots Camp Miami

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Lol yes we finally joined the crazy train and cp made Stars. So we now drive a ridiculous number of hours to and from practice and honestly wouldn't have it any other way. Fortunately we have a carpool.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay! I'm so happy for CP!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay! I'm so happy for CP!
Thank you - it was a little crazy for a while what with tryouts and simultaneously finishing the season with previous gym but I'd like to think we left on a good note. It has been quite a change and only in a good way.

Yes all the stuff they said above, except Ace is one of the core teams. Our level 5 teams attend each year, thus this being our second year to go. My daughter had a blast last year and got to meet some really great kids from teams all over. I remember of the top of my head her specifically mentioning folks she'd spent time with from Top Gun, Cheersport Sharks, Brandon Allstars, and ICE. She also greatly interacting with the coaches from all of these other great programs across the industry.

As for me, well I'm a mom of 4 very busy kids as well as a Kindergarten Teacher. So I love Hot Shots camp because the other 3 stay home with Dad and Hot Shots has CP for at least 10 hours a day. This means Hot Shots is Mom's vacation. I get her up, fed, and off to the camp and then I am on my own until they return her at dinner or later. So I get to spend a lot of quiet time at the pool, reading, etc. Last year was my first ever time to myself and having no kids to need me all day. It was great and I'm truly looking forward to it this year again.

Yes all the stuff they said above, except Ace is one of the core teams. Our level 5 teams attend each year, thus this being our second year to go. My daughter had a blast last year and got to meet some really great kids from teams all over. I remember of the top of my head her specifically mentioning folks she'd spent time with from Top Gun, Cheersport Sharks, Brandon Allstars, and ICE. She also greatly interacting with the coaches from all of these other great programs across the industry.

As for me, well I'm a mom of 4 very busy kids as well as a Kindergarten Teacher. So I love Hot Shots camp because the other 3 stay home with Dad and Hot Shots has CP for at least 10 hours a day. This means Hot Shots is Mom's vacation. I get her up, fed, and off to the camp and then I am on my own until they return her at dinner or later. So I get to spend a lot of quiet time at the pool, reading, etc. Last year was my first ever time to myself and having no kids to need me all day. It was great and I'm truly looking forward to it this year again.

Do you act as a chaperone of multiple kids or just for cp?

Just curious how your gym does it.

**Urban dictionary may change the game for naming teams**

Do you act as a chaperone of multiple kids or just for cp?

Just curious how your gym does it.

A little bit of both. Each athlete from our gym(Florida) is responsible for their own transportation to the camp so many parents do go down with their own kids. A great number of athletes from the other Ace locations meet in Birmingham and come on charter buses so they send a chaperone with certain number of kids. This year we do have 4 of the older girls who are flying down to Miami and I am serving as their chaperone as well as my own daughter, but the chaperone situation in our location is handled by the parents. So I'm their chaperone because their parents can't go so they had to ask and appoint a parent who is attending a chaperone for them if they are under 18.

My cp is there now too! Unfortunately, I had to work this week [emoji26]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No worries, she'll probably have a better time without you there anyway.

Jk. I don't think parents can really see what's going on so not a big deal to miss it.

No worries, she'll probably have a better time without you there anyway.

Jk. I don't think parents can really see what's going on so not a big deal to miss it.

She definitely will [emoji26] I could use the vacation though!

Too hot. But fireworks on the beach are incredible.

4 or 5 years ago cp and friends watched multiple hotels shoot off foreworks while they floated in the ocean.

The hot shots twitter list the jump off. Are the other awards like stunt , tumble, etc. listed anywhere?

https://twitter.com/HotshotsI
I don't believe they showed the list for tumble and stunt because those happened on the final day during parent showoffs. That list for jumps was just each of the athletes who participated. My kid's on that jump list. She medaled last year but this year they said she didn't smile enough. Still a great time.

Back