All-Star How About Those Packers???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Look at the bright side - these NFL refs are making cheer competition judging look objective and consistent:eek:.
But seriously, I am disgusted. So many games have been won or lost at the hands of these refs, and more importantly, they are losing control of the game and these players are going to get seriously hurt if this keeps up. At this point I would rather see a lock-out.

Everyone that is a Packer Fan in Wisconsin was very upset the next day. To show my pride, I wore a Packers jersey and had many people asked if I even watched the game. I just simply said that they won and the refs lost :) I'm still a Cheese Head <3 :D

Everyone that is a Packer Fan in Wisconsin was very upset the next day. To show my pride, I wore a Packers jersey and had many people asked if I even watched the game. I just simply said that they won and the refs lost :) I'm still a Cheese Head <3 :D

A true fan wears a jersey after a loss too, not jur after the wins.

You just saw it? Lol how could you avoid it??? Yeah, I gotta say, even as a resident of Chicago (so you knooooow I don't like Green bay) that that was the worst call I've ever seen.

(And I guess we won't even go into that offensive PI... you can't actually just straight up 2 handed shove someone out of the way, but that's cool. Apparently we're not gonna use rules this season :rolleyes:)
I really had just saw it...my oldest told me and I didn't know what he was talking about. He told me to turn on the TV...I asked him what channel? He said: "Doesn't matter" and he was right. Multiple channels analyzing the instant replay. I just don't understand if it is clear to the rest of us on instant replay....why could they just not turn over the decision????? What am I missing in this?

I really had just saw it...my oldest told me and I didn't know what he was talking about. He told me to turn on the TV...I asked him what channel? He said: "Doesn't matter" and he was right. Multiple channels analyzing the instant replay. I just don't understand if it is clear to the rest of us on instant replay....why could they just not turn over the decision????? What am I missing in this?
Oh wait...I forgot! We are apparently not gonna use rules this season. :eek::rolleyes::eek:

2 reasons (besides that we're not using rules anymore):
1. Because then there would be absolute chaos, with everyone wanting every play of every game this season reviewed (because there have been a lot of bad calls).
2. Because the NFL would then be admitting that the replacement refs are inferior to the regular ones, thereby admitting that they are wrong and need to give the regular refs what they want.

Two things that should have happened (besides calling the interception): the blatant offensive pass interference should have been called which would have ended the game anyway. Or Jennings should have swatted the ball out of bounds instead of catching it, and Green Bay would have won.

quitthedrama is right. These players are really going to start getting hurt as they keep testing to see how far they can push these inexperienced refs. (case in point - I'm a die hard Steelers fan all day long, but that hit Sunday should have been a flagged play at least, especially since it resulted in a player being knocked out cold and being hospitalized. I saw it and genuinely believe it was an accident that occurs because football is a rough sport that is just going to have these incidents, but they didn't even TRY to call a helmet-to-helmet - which is an illegal hit whether intentional or not. :( )

***I'm telling you these teachers in Chicago should have let them use some "replacement teachers" during their strike. People like me would have shut right up and told the city to give them whatever they wanted. Seriously if low cost replacement refs are this bad, I can only imagine what low cost replacement teachers would have been like. :eek:

Quoting my coach "it will be an interesting day at Lambeau this Sunday." Can't wait wait to be there. Go Pack Go

Back