How Can I Make My Bump/poof Look Perfect?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

love Cami, but I feel like this "tutorial", was really just stating the obvious things many girls already do to make a poof. I kinda was hoping there was a step outside of the box that was what made hers so perfect.
Oh, and by the way, if you hair's not bleached or dyed, it doesn't tease as easily. I had to learn that the long, hairspray filled, hard way..

love Cami, but I feel like this "tutorial", was really just stating the obvious things many girls already do to make a poof. I kinda was hoping there was a step outside of the box that was what made hers so perfect.
Oh, and by the way, if you hair's not bleached or dyed, it doesn't tease as easily. I had to learn that the long, hairspray filled, hard way..
This hopefully doesnt sound creepy but i saw one of your videos and it was like "getting ready for practice" or something. And i really like the way you do your cheer hair (with the mini ponytail to make the poof!)

This hopefully doesnt sound creepy but i saw one of your videos and it was like "getting ready for practice" or something. And i really like the way you do your cheer hair (with the mini ponytail to make the poof!)
not creepy at all lol, people come up to me at the gym all the time and say they've discovered me on youtube haha.
I've actually changed the way I do it. I divide my section into 5 smaller sections, and tease each one, front and back with lots of spray. And I kinda do what Cami does with teasing the front section and then gently brushing it back too. But everytime I tried it like that a went to put my pony up, the poof got deformed, so I integrated my old way lol...now I add the tiny rubber hair band to the section of hair after it's poofed and pinned, so the pony doesn't take the poof down. works magic! :)

not creepy at all lol, people come up to me at the gym all the time and say they've discovered me on youtube haha.
I've actually changed the way I do it. I divide my section into 5 smaller sections, and tease each one, front and back with lots of spray. And I kinda do what Cami does with teasing the front section and then gently brushing it back too. But everytime I tried it like that a went to put my pony up, the poof got deformed, so I integrated my old way lol...now I add the tiny rubber hair band to the section of hair after it's poofed and pinned, so the pony doesn't take the poof down. works magic! :)
That last part :shimmy: (been dying to use that)
I've been doing it the way you did in the video (made it so easy!) and now it'll be easier!! My pony always made the poof flat and i'd have to pin it down again! :)

Back