All-Star How Come There Is No Jr. World But Dance?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Between the other two threads going haywire, I totally forgot this one even existed! This night seriously keeps getting better and better (although this constantly growing stream of entertainment is making my economics homework take me way too long to complete...)

I feel like I just repeated either one of those two other threads. (Take your pick)

People drowning themselves, killer commas. Good grief!

Please don't request that we diagram a sentence. I have more than one college degree and that has me shaking! I was good at English too!

Also, Dance Worlds is completely and utterly irrelevant to anything, in my opinion. Why? Because I am a former tap dancing national champ and you cannot tap dance on those mats, so therefore, Dance Worlds is useless.

Finally, my husband puts very bad people in jail for a living so y'all let me know if the police call Monday (why Monday? Did they give a date and time and make an appointment? That would be unprecedented!) and you're looking for a fast track. Obviously you all belong in prison for your sins. I'm still not sure what you did, but it was terrible!

This post hurt my brain.

PSA:

Let's eat grandma.

Let's eat, grandma.

COMMAS SAVE LIVES!

(Just be grateful I didn't use the one with Uncle Jack and the horse...)
Stop it. You're just gunning for last minute votes for the FBA. Cheater, I work nights (when everybody is on) :p

Back