How Does Your Gym Do Uniforms?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 2, 2011
I've always been curious as to how certain programs distribute uniforms throughout the gym. Does every team have the same uniform? Does each individual team have a different uniform (like World Cup)? Do only the level 5's have different/special uniforms (like CEA). Does each age group have a different uni (like Cheer Athletics). Tell here! My gym has the same uniforms for the entire gym.

based on my cheer experience it's been:
first year: mini team had a different top, juniors and seniors had the same
year two: everyone had same uni, but different bows
year three: everyone had same uni, except for senior 4 (no level 5's at my gym) they had the same top, just crop top version; and all different bows
year four: same as year 3; but all the same bow; also our half year team had a seperate uni/bow
year five: everyone but the tinys with the same crop top uniform, and all the same bow

At ATL all uniforms are the same except for the open team.
At All Star Legacy when I was there level 1-2 had a uniform, 3-4 had a different open, level 5 had one, and youth 5 and open 5 had a different one.
I don't remember how Cheer Express does it, but some teams have one uniform while others have the new gk one.

At cheer athletics all of the youth teams have the same uniform, and then all the otehr teams each have a different one.

I've always been curious as to how certain programs distribute uniforms throughout the gym. Does every team have the same uniform? Does each individual team have a different uniform (like World Cup)? Do only the level 5's have different/special uniforms (like CEA). Does each age group have a different uni (like Cheer Athletics). Tell here! My gym has the same uniforms for the entire gym.
we all have the same but different bowss! the

Stingrays is the same- each team has a different bow. Level 5's all have the same bow with a different symbol on it that represents the individual teams......ie: teal has a teal star, spice has chili pepper, orange has an orange slice.

our mini and tiny teams have more covering uniforms to cover their tummies. But from youth thru senior they are all the same, that way it makes it easier to shift girls around from squad to squad. Then cross overs dont need two uniforms. However there is a small difference for the senior 5 team... they get shorts:)

my first post - hope I'm doing it right! :) Our gym has the same uniform for each team. I know the "worlds" team members would like a unique uniform, but the gym owners want everyone to have the same look. I understand that, but also understand that the athletes on the Worlds team would like something 'special' just for them.

Back