How Does Your Gym Do Uniforms?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

at sparkss only level fives have different uniforms and the half years teams they have different ones too :)

Our program has three gyms. In the main one with the most teams, every team got the new uniforms including half-year. The gym I go to is the second largest, and right now only the Senior Co-Ed 3 team has them. Next year, the Junior 2 team (mine) will get them, and then Youth 2 the next year. I must admit though, it's awkward being in a sea of new uniforms when you have the old ones but hey, more motivation to make the Senior team right?! Our third gym hasn't received them at all.

My daughter's gym has levels 2-4 in the same uni
Show team has same uni Design, but without the sparkle and Y1 team has half the sparkle.
Level 5 has completely different unis

We go by age. so tinys, minis, youth, seniors are different. We used to do it where our Senior level 5 and level 3 were the same. But now our senior level 5 has a totally different uniform. Our coaches do a good job on making the uniforms look good on the different age groups. our tinys have the cutest little uniforms! they have polka dots!

I have a very new program, our tinies have a full top and the juniors do as well. the seniors have a cropped top. those are our only teams

last year , was the firsst year of Cheer tyme Greencastle which is the sister gym of the main gym that has been around for 10+ years. So we got there old uniforms. at the beginning of the season we only had 2 years . jr3 and youth1 . then we added a sr2 team , and (i crossed of to them , i was also on jr3 ,) they got GK spandex black shorts and a black tanktop that had CT on the front. this year both gyms have the same uniform. which you can see in my picture. except for the one low cost team. they have the black shorts black tanktop uniform. but Obsession our sr5 team has a worlds day 2 uniform that is different :)

All teams have same uniform. Something different we've done this year is each team having their own bows and having two different bows per team. Every team has what is called the gym bow that has D-rays on it, but in different colors for the different teams. That is worn on day 1 of a comp. For day 2, we have the team bows which have a different patterned ribbon in the middle to differentiate the teams.

Back