How Far Is Your Gym?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38404
  • Start date

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

D

Deleted member 38404

We have two gyms where I live both about 20 mins from where I live. But I can't seem to fit in. It's not my home... There's a gym that is 1hour and 30 mins away. Nationals champs gym. Should I cheer there? How long do you drive to get to your gym. Any advice please!

I only drive about 30 minutes.... but if you like that gym better and your parents are willing to make the drive then do what makes you feel comfortable!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I tried out at a gym in the uk and it was a 4 hour round trip on the train as I'm in a rural area it is the nearest gym when I'm at uni. I'm not going to cheer there as it just isn't feasible but nice gym. When I'm back home the gym is around 20mins each way much nicer travel time

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

If the 2 local ones do not seem like a good fit I would talk to your parents and see if they will let you check out the one 1h 30m away for a visit to see if any different for you than the other 2. Might be the same and you need to pick the lessor of the 3.

If we don't get stuck in bad traffic, it is an hour and 20 min. drive. Strongly dislike the long drive, but love our Coach and our gym.

No traffic 35 minutes...with traffic up an hour and a half. Gyms are very very rare here.

I travel an hour and 15-30 minutes to practice. We had 2 other gyms where I live and I cheered at both but they were never home. The gym far away is home and is completely worth the drive. I'm just lucky to have parents that support me and drive me.

S2BST4Y-- Tribe Pride

15 minutes. I don't think I'd be willing to drive an hour and a half one way. But I know lots of people do.

My CPs gym is about 5 miles away. There is no way that I would take her to a gym 1 1/2 hours away. That is 3 hours of drive time and probably 2 hours of gym time. I could not afford the gas! I know that there are plenty of people who do that, but luckily we don't have to consider that. Good luck in your decision!

My CPs gym is about 5 miles away. There is no way that I would take her to a gym 1 1/2 hours away. That is 3 hours of drive time and probably 2 hours of gym time. I could not afford the gas! I know that there are plenty of people who do that, but luckily we don't have to consider that. Good luck in your decision!

There is a bus that takes me there but it's only drives in the morning, so my parents would have to come get me at night:/

Back