Music How Is Everyone Finding The Original Cheer Music They've Received So Far?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 30, 2013
With the new Varsity music rules a lot of people have been moving to all original music. I know a lot of the cheer producers have been working hard to create original music. How have people found the original cheers they've received so far?

People have gotten music already?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of our coaches just received her cheer music for the high school team she coaches (they compete in July at regionals).

She doesn't love it, but doesn't hate it. It's just "different"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Due to budgetary reasons we need to go the pre made mix route. The problem I'm having is finding one that seems to amp up at the end for the dance portion. They don't seem to "fit" a dance section, they are leaving me flat. We need to stick at 1:30 too which makes it harder.

Make sure the license you receive with your pre-made mix has your teams name on it. Unleashthebeats.com does a great job of supplying the license this way, and it protects everyone involved including the mixing company. For each custom mix we do, we have to buy each cover and license even if we have the cover already. SO if I make 10 custom mixes and all the mixes have "My House"... I have to buy "My House" 10 times in order to be compliant to music rules and laws. I don't want anyone to get burned with a pre-made mix that is not covering the usage for their mix. Hope this helps! This is not intended to put shade on Dan Spiers' comment, I just want to make sure everyone is aware.

Ah. Yes agreed. Pre-made mixes will require licenses too, unless you are mixing songs and vocals of artists you work with closely, who are giving you special written permission to use their works which they own full rights to and also creating original content like we have been with our pre-made mixes. However, even if it is your own content, you still need to develop a license to go with them which outlines limits, usage, etc.

Our licensed USA Cheer Compliant pre-made mixes are all via the Cheer Music Club. Licenses via the club too!

Due to budgetary reasons we need to go the pre made mix route. The problem I'm having is finding one that seems to amp up at the end for the dance portion. They don't seem to "fit" a dance section, they are leaving me flat. We need to stick at 1:30 too which makes it harder.

Check out unleash the beats. They have cover songs that you can buy and mix yourself at a decent price.

Perfectly worded!

Back