How Many People Is Your Team Over?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 13, 2014
Whether your on a small, med or large team... I was wondering if you could please me if your team is over the allowed amount of athletes?

If so, how many over do you have at this point?

None now. Started with one over for large and between summer fall out and injuries we are down to 5 below max.

None for my allstar team. We're well under
3 for my high school team but alternates get to cheer games just not compete. And as of now the alternates are all in the routine due to a bad concussion, torn Achilles, and mono.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Youth 1 large and we only have 25. We started with 21 and have been adding a couple kids each month.

Large junior 3 we are under max by 2 with 30. I feel like we started with 26/27 new people are wait listed. I'm pretty sure they don't want to add anymore to this team.
Small senior 3 is at the 20 max. That team is wait listed also. I'm not sure of our other teams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Little's Large Coed 5 was like 6 over. Always works out by comp season.

Oh, and *you're.

For the teams that are over , is the goal to move enough down to be able to compete in your goal category? If so, reminds me of a workout group.

For the teams that are over , is the goal to move enough down to be able to compete in your goal category? If so, reminds me of a workout group.
Our goal for our team is to choose the strongest people, the 2 weakest links will be moved on to other teams if they aren't already on another one.

Our goal for our team is to choose the strongest people, the 2 weakest links will be moved on to other teams if they aren't already on another one.

Thanks, that is how our workout groups work. Except we rarely have members double team and they can only double team across the same level. That makes our teams ready for NCA nationals.

10+ over, our coaches called it "natural selection" The last 2 years it works... but I dont like it.
My junior team are 25. No one over.

Back