High School How Many Uniforms Does Your Team Have?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

GForce

I recognize any state in a crowd
Apr 27, 2011
This is kinda like a thread already but how many uniforms does your school have? Post pictures too :)

i dont have pictures. but the girls have a day uniform and a night(game) uniform. the night uniform is long sleeve and the day is sleeveless

i have never heard of that before, very cool.

We only have 2 right now - 1 for competition and 1 for games. I like to have 4 - 5 to rotate through, but our school changed our colors 2 years ago so we are rebuilding with all new uniforms. We'll get another game one either later this year or next year depending on fundraised money.

We only have 2 right now - 1 for competition and 1 for games. I like to have 4 - 5 to rotate through, but our school changed our colors 2 years ago so we are rebuilding with all new uniforms. We'll get another game one either later this year or next year depending on fundraised money.

Wow 4 to 5? My team had 2 (might get a 3rd), an we just switch off everygame and then before competition we choose which one we wanna wear that weekend.

Why did the school change colors?

My daughters team has 1 (shell with liner)...So the warmer games can be shell only.

Back in the day when I was in school....we had a football uniform that was more formal (long sleeves) and a spring basketball/baseball that was sleeveless.

My daughters team has 1 (shell with liner)...So the warmer games can be shell only.

Back in the day when I was in school....we had a football uniform that was more formal (long sleeves) and a spring basketball/baseball that was sleeveless.

Do u have any pictures of your high school ones? I like seeing hoe much uniforms have changed

Wow 4 to 5? My team had 2 (might get a 3rd), an we just switch off everygame and then before competition we choose which one we wanna wear that weekend.

Why did the school change colors?
4 to 5 is somewhat normal around my area. In high school we always had that many and in college we actually had 6. It's just nice to have that many to switch things up, especially when you can have ball games 3 nights a week sometimes!

The school changed colors to match the high school we feed to. We were navy and gold and switched to royal blue, black and metallic gold. I like the new colors, but they changed them AFTER we had purchased new uniforms, poms, and warm-ups. The worst part was that there were rumors about switching so before I bought anything I asked and was told no we weren't changing. 2 years before changing the colors they changed the mascot for the same reason so they had just started building up new uniforms with a new mascot only to have 4 uniforms that were worn only 2 seasons and now sit in a closet!

4 to 5 is somewhat normal around my area. In high school we always had that many and in college we actually had 6. It's just nice to have that many to switch things up, especially when you can have ball games 3 nights a week sometimes!

The school changed colors to match the high school we feed to. We were navy and gold and switched to royal blue, black and metallic gold. I like the new colors, but they changed them AFTER we had purchased new uniforms, poms, and warm-ups. The worst part was that there were rumors about switching so before I bought anything I asked and was told no we weren't changing. 2 years before changing the colors they changed the mascot for the same reason so they had just started building up new uniforms with a new mascot only to have 4
uniforms that were worn only 2 seasons and now sit in a closet!

Wow that terrible about the color changing after you bought all new everything! My school has been thinking about chaining out mascot ( we are te Indians and if someone of native American decent that lies in my city complains to the state then we have 1 year to change everything) for like 5 years now, we got new uniforms this last year, and might get another new one this year invade they would change the name so then we have more than one to wear.

**lives in the city not lies, whoops

Wow that terrible about the color changing after you bought all new everything! My school has been thinking about chaining out mascot ( we are te Indians and if someone of native American decent that lies in my city complains to the state then we have 1 year to change everything) for like 5 years now, we got new uniforms this last year, and might get another new one this year invade they would change the name so then we have more than one to wear.

Wouldn't it be easier to just change it now instead of waiting until it offends someone?

Wouldn't it be easier to just change it now instead of waiting until it offends someone?

not sure, the school was just reivated so there is a big debt. Everyone loves the moscot, so we are trying to hold off as long as possible on changing it. With out renovations, lots of things go changed, and for example a new gym floor, and football field/track, and the moscot name is everywhere. Also new uniforms and jerseys would be needed for almost every team

not sure, the school was just reivated so there is a big debt. Everyone loves the moscot, so we are trying to hold off as long as possible on changing it. With out renovations, lots of things go changed, and for example a new gym floor, and football field/track, and the moscot name is everywhere. Also new uniforms and jerseys would be needed for almost every team
I would take the safe route and not put the mascot name on the uniform just in case. I would use the school name or initials, something that won't change.

I would take the safe route and not put the mascot name on the uniform just in case. I would use the school name or initials, something that won't change.

yeah we put the initals on the new ones. but the 2 oldest ones after the newest ones, both say indians, and are both very cute.

Back