All-Star How Much Does Worlds Cost On Average?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 19, 2010
How much would the expenses be for a senior hip hop team trying to go to Worlds?

It all depends on were you live. Flights from georgian probably wont be as expensive as flights from california.

It all depends on were you live. Flights from georgian probably wont be as expensive as flights from california.
Haha, we are coming from California. Expensive tickets, I bet. But what about other expenses like hotels? Is there some kind of arrangement that Worlds can do for you? Like, specific hotels close to the competition, etc?

I live in Europe and it usually cost about 2000 Euros. Which is 2500 dollars. (this is without food, just flight, hotels and competition) It's expensive but our parents work so hard to make us happy :)

If you don't book the travel package (We always stay off Disney property), how much does a single ticket to Worlds cost? And do they sell out at the door if you don't book in advance? Or does everyone buy at the door?

It's priceless! If it's too expensive, do as much fundraising as you can so even if you can't go this year, you can go next year! I've never competed there, but I've been there twice as a fan and am going back this year because I missed it too much! They do a lot of packages, and we crammed 9 people into a room at allstar my first year going, and I would do it again in a heartbeat! So much unexplainable fun to be there!

If you don't book the travel package (We always stay off Disney property), how much does a single ticket to Worlds cost? And do they sell out at the door if you don't book in advance? Or does everyone buy at the door?
I believe admission into WWOS is $25 a day? You buy when you get there, but as far as I've heard you can get them the day before competition begins.

I understand that people have questions and often don't know where to get info.

However @kickdblcj posted a link to a comprehensive guide from 2011 that answers these and many other questions. If you aren't going to bother to read information that people post, then people aren't going to be as likely to help in the future.

I understand that people have questions and often don't know where to get info.

However @kickdblcj posted a link to a comprehensive guide from 2011 that answers these and many other questions. If you aren't going to bother to read information that people post, then people aren't going to be as likely to help in the future.

Unfortunately, that file does not open on my computer. I'm sorry if my questions bothered anyone

Back