How To Help My Daughter Get Past A Fall At Nca Dallas

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 3, 2013
This is my daughter's first year as an All Star Cheerleader. She was a base for the entire year but 3 weeks ago, she was moved to flyer. Of course she is ecstatic.....First year at NCA and she's a FLYER?!?! It was all good until today during their performance, she fell. They are in last place and she is blaming herself.
Do any of you have any words of wisdom I can pass along to her?

Remind her that she needs to change her mindset. If she continues in the mindset she is currently in, it will more than likely happen again. Positive attitude leads to positive outcomes. Encourage her friends and coaches to motivate and pump her. Tell her you believe in her! Hope all goes well and let us know how your daughter and her team get on. Good Luck!

Day two is worth way more than day one and she can only go up from here! Everybody messes up at some point, but a true measure of success is how well you overcome that adversity. Visualize hitting the stunt and believe in yourself! There are some really great videos in the inspirational videos thread so check them out too! Good luck :)

Back