How To Store Bows?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sep 16, 2012
Hi everyone i have over 20 bows and they are starting to take up alot of space and i was wondering how should i store them? I would really like to hang them on my wall but i dont know how. Please help.

You should get some screws and put rhinestones on the screws. Hammer them into the wall so they're sticking out a little and put your bows on them
this is a great idea! but then again if u dont want all of them up you can always pick your favorites and the ones you dont want up on the wall try to save up some toliet paper rolls and put them in each side of the bow so that way it doesnt get smushed!

I have the same problem aswell! I either pin them to a cork board by the hair band or I got some hangers from the supermarket which they hang chips on. It seems to work really well! :)

You can get the fancy hangers that hold suits. The pant bar typically opens up on those and slide the bows onto it. Then it can store in your closet or decorate the hanger to coordinate with your room and hook it on the wall using one of those command hooks (no damage to the wall a plus in my book)

A CORK BOARD WITH SCREWS LIKE OTHERS SAID IT WORKS WELL ALSO I HAVE A BOW HANGER YOU CAN BUY THEM FOR PLAIN JANE BOW FOR AROUND $20

This is what I made for my daughter....with a strip of wood, cup hooks, block letter, and ribbon...easy peasy!
528995_406195446057660_617628192_n_zps9531a506.jpg

I have a full length mirror with a cork board around it, and it's perfect for storing my bows! Ill try and post a picture later. I got it at PB teen :)

:D I have a jewlery rack that I just hang the bows on and I also use push pins (thumb tacks) and just hang them by the hair tie

Just a piece of string and a load of plastic pegs! I've run out of pegs/room now though so I have a load of bows just on my desk, need to make another one! Also you can buy little individual carry cases (they just look like bow sized pencil cases) at the comps over here, so I'm sure you'll be able to find some too!

O2hnEVx.jpg

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Just a piece of string and a load of plastic pegs! I've run out of pegs/room now though so I have a load of bows just on my desk, need to make another one! Also you can buy little individual carry cases (they just look like bow sized pencil cases) at the comps over here, so I'm sure you'll be able to find some too!

O2hnEVx.jpg

Great idea!
But having every bow in a special bow case - i guess would be expensive and a little confusing to my family :D

Great idea!
But having every bow in a special bow case - i guess would be expensive and a little confusing to my family :D

Thanks!:) I think the cases are more for transporting bows to/from comp without getting squished, I usually do my hair and makeup before we set off though so I don't have any but they do look cute!

Back