All-Star How Would You Feel About This?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is so awful.
Reminds me of a recent event at my school... The swim coach (a girl) got fired right after swim season for being "too friendly" with the guy swimmers... She would do things like tweet at them and text them and such and people got worried... So she got fired. Idk. Just shows that even if you aren't DOING anything with kids, just seeming too close can get you in trouble.
Our male youth group leaders aren't allowed to drive us places (like on trips when we take cars) unless a female leader is with them. I think it's the same the other way, but girls drive girls and boys drive boys because its too complicated to do it any other way!
I can't imagine my coaches ever doing something like this... My main coach (a girl) has offered to pick me up from school so I can make a 3:30 private (school is right by cheer) but she's a girl so it's fine. Plus I've never really needed it! The owner of our gym has driven me home if my parents can't get me... But we're neighbors and I babysit his kids and have known him forever so it's a little different. If i didnt feel comfortable i could always find another ride. plus at least one of his kids are always there, they chill at the gym if they don't have homework.
This does make me rethink a lot of things though! Hmm. Fierce board brings a lot of things that I never think of to light.

Just remember that girls can abuse girls and guys can abuse guys as well.. Just simply separating guys/girls unfortunately does not completely prevent situations like this occurring.

Just remember that girls can abuse girls and guys can abuse guys as well.. Just simply separating guys/girls unfortunately does not completely prevent situations like this occurring.
There was just an incident, wasn't there? Of a woman who helped run a very big anti-gay marriage organization who was taking young girls to somewhere up North and abusing them? Pictures, the whole ugly nine yards. It happens.

..I just went and found who it was: Lisa Biron- Anti-Gay Law Attorney. On the legal team for Prop 8 and DOMA. Sickening.

There was just an incident, wasn't there? Of a woman who helped run a very big anti-gay marriage organization who was taking young girls to somewhere up North and abusing them? Pictures, the whole ugly nine yards. It happens.

..I just went and found who it was: Lisa Biron- Anti-Gay Law Attorney. On the legal team for Prop 8 and DOMA. Sickening.

:jawdrop: :eek:

Back