Huge Sale Of Shirts, Sports Bras Etc!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

No that shirt has been purchased. A lot of the items we only have one of. I will see if I might have missed one and let you know

Just bought 2 ACE shirts and FAME sports bra :) So excited to receive them!

But there is an issue....
it will not accept my payment.

received my shirts in the mail yesterday. VERY impressed with how great condition they were and how fast the shipping was. Oh, and how inexpensive they were! I HIGHLY recommend this company!

The only complaint I have that I didn't mention above was that my shirts smelled strongly of smoke. (My home is smoke-free and we're all asthmatic and allergic to smoke) So, just a suggestion, but wash the shirts multiple times before sending them.

Thank you for the suggestion! We are a smoke-free household also, so I'm curious to where that smell came from lol but I will check with all the current shirts that we have and do a nose test. Which shirts did you purchase and will check that batch first.

Thank you for the suggestion! We are a smoke-free household also, so I'm curious to where that smell came from lol but I will check with all the current shirts that we have and do a nose test. Which shirts did you purchase and will check that batch first.
I purchased the black & pink california shirt (AL) & the black and blue california shirt (also AL), sent to NC

Back