All-Star I Am Looking For A Little Feedback On Crossfit And Cheerleading

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 8, 2010
I own a cheer gym with my wife and recently went and got my level 1 Crossfit certification. I am thinking about doing something fun with it like creating a Cheerfit class, where I mix Crossfit with jumps, tumbling, and other things like that. I am just kind of wondering if there are any other gyms that do this kind of thing or anyone that does Crossfit to help with there cheerleading.

A lot of crossfit style strength is great for cheer. My athletes at Tech have as their personal trainer a guy who owns a crossfit gym. Were smart and in pretty good shape!

Will do thank you

Chelsea is my Crossfit coach right now! She's great. I'm in her gymnastics specific class which is so much fun. She knows her stuff, and I know Crossfit has really helped me get my strength back up and I've seen big improvements all around.

A lot of crossfit style strength is great for cheer. My athletes at Tech have as their personal trainer a guy who owns a crossfit gym. Were smart and in pretty good shape!
Thanks for the info! By the way I really enjoy your YouTube videos! I thought especially a guy like you with holding and tossing girls the amount of explosive power that takes. Thanks again King and its about time for another video haha

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Chelsea is my Crossfit coach right now! She's great. I'm in her gymnastics specific class which is so much fun. She knows her stuff, and I know Crossfit has really helped me get my strength back up and I've seen big improvements all around.
That's awesome I am glad it works for you. I guess I will give it a shot then and see how it goes. I figure what's better than putting the two sports you love together! Thanks again:))

Thanks for the info! By the way I really enjoy your YouTube videos! I thought especially a guy like you with holding and tossing girls the amount of explosive power that takes. Thanks again King and its about time for another video haha

Thanks for the compliment but I have only stunt really for two weeks since my wife got pregnant with our first child (a random two weeks before she became pregnant with our second). We got a one arm rewind and a double up back.... and then we stopped again.

Back