All-Star I Am Still So Obsessed

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

so when i go over the top ballistic when they take the mat at worlds i won't be alone? you can find me front row to the left of the mat, midget with the orange fierce bow in a cali bullets t-shirt

i love how in the beginning the scree nsays twist & shout.....but anyway they are soooo good. i think they will win if they hit a solid routine.. EVERYTHING they do in amazing

The transitions MAKE this routine. Also...their tumbling all looks exactly the same. In loooove :)

Oh and center dancer gets it in the "Give it to me" part.

I LOVE this! I kinda miss the old dance, but this one is still FIERCE!!! I really can't wait to watch them at worlds. truthfully, if they hit a perfect routine... I wouldn't leave that place without that ring!!!! <3 Caliii!

i have always loved cali, but my heart legit melted for this years sm sr from the moment i saw their very first video from showcase.
i understand worlds is all about "IF they hit", but i'm going to go so far as to say WHEN they hit, that ring is going to look mighty fine with those unis.

The transitions MAKE this routine. Also...their tumbling all looks exactly the same. In loooove :)

Oh and center dancer gets it in the "Give it to me" part.

"I would go through (body roll) all this pain (snap)" before the stunt...LOVE it!!

Can someone tell me what the voiceover during jumps says? I can't figure it out...

"Cali ladies cause defeat, translation: _______"

Back