All-Star I Had To Laugh When

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is Maryland too full of gyms?

• Total voters
Jun 22, 2011
I went to get my mail today and I recieved a letter from the Nitros. It said:

7/22/11
Thank you for your patience regarding the closing of the Westminster location of the Nitros. It was with deep regret that this happened.we do have your contact info in our database and will inform WHEN we reopen in that area.
Again our apologies and we wish you continued success in cheerleading.
Good luck!
Glenn and Stephanie Sutch
Program directors- East Coast Nitros

68h9cj.jpg

I think we are a bit full...

I don't think I could handle putting together a Jersey or Texas cheer gym map. I was going crazy after putting the additional ten gyms on that map, anymore and I might have exploaded haha

Its like this everywhere though.. Just in one city of the Tampa area we have Brandon, Cheer Express, Florida Wildcats, Bay City Storm, Florida Allstars, Cheer Tampa, Tumble Tech, Rock Solid, Revolution, Top Dog, stars athletics ... thats not even an entire state.. just a good 30 mile radius
that is trueee.

Haha, I can name about four that aren't even on that map. :p

Maryland's crazy full of gyms and crazy full of rivalries, but I honestly love it. Plenty of options, so we've got that many more opportunities. There's nothing wrong with a little diversity for your choices...(or a lot! :eek:)

Haha, I can name about four that aren't even on that map. :p

Maryland's crazy full of gyms and crazy full of rivalries, but I honestly love it. Plenty of options, so we've got that many more opportunities. There's nothing wrong with a little diversity for your choices...(or a lot! :eek:)
I know! There's a ton more! The ones I added were USASF members that I could remember seeing in the past two years. There are so many more!

Back