I Need A Full!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 4, 2012
I have to get a full by wednesday or my coach will move me down to level 4. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!! Drills, tips, technique advise would be EXTREMELY helpful!!

Fortheloveoftumbling.com is a great site for tumbling and conditioning drills, but...
let's be realistic here. Move down to level 4, then take extra tumbling classes and privates and prove to your coach that you are willing to dedicate extra time and effort to obtain and retain level 5 skills. There is not really a safe way for people on the internet to tell you how to get a skill that you don't have, especially such a high level skill that comes with an inherent risk of injury, within a week.

Relax, have fun, work hard, and the skills will come. Good luck :)

Be safe about it. If I were you, I'd rather be moved down to level 4 than not cheer at all because of an injury. My advice is to listen to your coaches and soak in every word. The key to success is to make changes. If something goes wrong, make sure you change something the next time, even if it's only a slight difference. There is no benefit from doing something wrong the same way more than once. Also, work hard. Show, don't just tell, your coaches how bad you want it. Get in the gym at every spare moment and work until you can't take it any longer. And if they move you down to level 4? You'll probably be the best one on the team. In the circumstance that that happens, don't treat it like a defeat, treat it like a challenge. A challenge that you KNOW you can live up to! Make that your motivation for living up to and beyond the potential you see in yourself. Treat every day in the gym like it's your last day on the floor. Leave nothing behind. Your goal is out there for you to grab--we can't do it for you. However, the FB is cheering you on!

"If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney

Good luck!

Back