OT I Need Advice.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Dec 2, 2011
I feel like I post too much :/

But anyway, my boyfriend's ex girlfriend is BEAUTIFUL. And every time I look at her facebook, or see her, I want to cry. She's an amazing singer, and she's very popular. I always put myself down whenever I look at her, and it's causing me and my boyfriend to have problems because he feels as if I'm pushing him away. What do I do?

I feel like I post too much :/

But anyway, my boyfriend's ex girlfriend is BEAUTIFUL. And every time I look at her facebook, or see her, I want to cry. She's an amazing singer, and she's very popular. I always put myself down whenever I look at her, and it's causing me and my boyfriend to have problems because he feels as if I'm pushing him away. What do I do?
Stop worrying about her!! There is a reason they are not together anymore! You seem like a smart, pretty girl who does not need to worry about his ex. Be confident in who you are and things will get better with your boyfriend!

Stop worrying about her!! There is a reason they are not together anymore! You seem like a smart, pretty girl who does not need to worry about his ex. Be confident in who you are and things will get better with your boyfriend!
Thank you! You're such a sweet person, honestly. I hope we meet soon!

Back