All-Star I There A List Of Level 5 Teams By State?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cheercurl

Cheer Parent
Dec 14, 2009
I am just curious if say the state of California got 27 bids to World's....just how many level 5 teams are there in Cali or TX or NJ or FL.

I am just curious if say the state of California got 27 bids to World's....just how many level 5 teams are there in Cali or TX or NJ or FL.
I can't speak for Cali, NJ, or FL, but I doubt there are very many L5s in Texas that didn't go to NCA. You could get a good estimate by looking at the NCA spreadsheet.

Please know that the map that was put out by Rebel I believe put bid where the main gym originates from. For instance California All-Stars Aces in Vegas was added to California bids not Nevada

I can't speak for Cali, NJ, or FL, but I doubt there are very many L5s in Texas that didn't go to NCA. You could get a good estimate by looking at the NCA spreadsheet.
Great idea! You know what I am going for here right? LOL Are there any senior L5 teams that did NOT get a bid? If so how many?

Great idea! You know what I am going for here right? LOL Are there any senior L5 teams that did NOT get a bid? If so how many?
There definitely were a few, not sure how many though
This sounds like a fun thing for me to track next season

Please know that the map that was put out by Rebel I believe put bid where the main gym originates from. For instance California All-Stars Aces in Vegas was added to California bids not Nevada
The map that I saw was on USASF's FB.

Back