I think I found the worst cheer company

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ugh im scared, cause im a senior in high school, but i want to super senior next year, but im scared its going to be too much :(
im a super senior this year, honestly for me college isnt that much work but since i live on campus my commute went from 10 minutes to 40 so its just too much for me to go back and i forth i crossedover onto five this past weekend because one of our girls was really sick and it wasnt bad but im also on break rigt now. once you figure out how to balance school work and practice youll be fine. just make sure you get plenty of rest!!

im a super senior this year, honestly for me college isnt that much work but since i live on campus my commute went from 10 minutes to 40 so its just too much for me to go back and i forth i crossedover onto five this past weekend because one of our girls was really sick and it wasnt bad but im also on break rigt now. once you figure out how to balance school work and practice youll be fine. just make sure you get plenty of rest!!
aww thanks for your help! my commute will be like an hour and a half most likely by train.... lol i already drive 40 mins and i live at home :( i'll figure it out hopefully!

cheer tech is terrible. we went to a few comeptitions with my old all star team. one of them was "nationals" (teams from one state, what a national.) we hit a perfect routine and the teams we were against either A) dropped or B) stepped completely off the mat. so we were excited thinking that we had won, and when we got second we were pretty surprised. after awards my mom and i saw kids and coaches from the "winning" team high fiving the judges :/

no suspicious activity there....
thats awful

aww thanks for your help! my commute will be like an hour and a half most likely by train.... lol i already drive 40 mins and i live at home :( i'll figure it out hopefully!
yea you just have to try it out for a little bit and then if you realize its too much you have to put an end to your year early. as sad as it is and as much as it sucks sometimes you just have to do what you have to do :/

yea you just have to try it out for a little bit and then if you realize its too much you have to put an end to your year early. as sad as it is and as much as it sucks sometimes you just have to do what you have to do :/
i don't think i would ever be able to give up cheer :( ugh

tell me about it im trying to accept the fact that its my last year and its so hard, esp since im going thru a mental block :/
ugh me too, im like pissed cause i had a full for like a year then out of no where i just get scared to throw it by myself, its sooo annoying. so now for this year im not even in the tumbling. it makes me so frustrated.

I agree about Cheer Tech. They do a few competitions in our local area but for all stars it isnt that competitive because they charge around $40- $60 a child, and MUCH less for school and rec teams. Which is a real pet peeve of mine, that they charge all stars so much more because they know they will pay it. Anyways, we dont usually go because usually there is only 1 or 2 team in each division. I am not really interested in paying $1,200 to compete against no one. They recently did one in our area and we declined attending and they called our gym 4 days before and told us that if we came out we could basically name our price because the attendance was so low. I am not even kidding. We still declined.

Back