OT "i Told My Kids I Ate All Their Halloween Candy"

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Older son: Your going to get a belly ache, mom that was 2

Younger son: 2+2 = 5..

Older son: you were so close.

Younger son: you sneakyyyy mom

Lol this was great.. I wish I would of tricked my daughter she is emotional it would of been great. Lol my cp will talk to you in her sleep.. I have a pretty funny video of a lie I told her.. Let me see if I can find it.

Older son: Your going to get a belly ache, mom that was 2

Younger son: 2+2 = 5..

Older son: you were so close.

Younger son: you sneakyyyy mom

Lol this was great.. I wish I would of tricked my daughter she is emotional it would of been great. Lol my cp will talk to you in her sleep.. I have a pretty funny video of a lie I told her.. Let me see if I can find it.

hahaha i love when the older son says you were so close!

So im definitely not trying to hi-jack hannah's thread but this is what I was talking about above.

My cp grinds her teeth really badly at night. Like it is terrible so anyways because she does this I don't think it ever let's her fall into a deep sleep. You can usually talk to her an get her to talk back.

So I told her that her teeth were coming out and she started whining and just talking.. She was pretty funny but her emotion was priceless.
After we moved on from the teeth situation then she started talking about the girl she calls her sister who is like 14 and the best tumbler at are gym. (ppl say they look alike so they play into it) and the girl texts her all the time so my 6yr old always talks about her and she thinks she is so cool! So that part is kinda funny to but since y'all do not know her it might not be funny to you but at least the first part was pretty priceless and at least my cp didn't call me ugly like one of the kids up there :) lol

Hahahahah when that little boy said 'YOUU SNEAKKKY MOM!' I thought he was going to say 'you sneaky b****' lol :p

Back