All-Star I Want To Apologize For The Previous Post.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

---NOTICE---
I'd appreciate if you all could downvote my previous thread. It is offensive to many individuals on the board, so I'm hoping it will get deleted. Feel free to report it too.

We all have those days...you learned a very valuable lesson. Additionally, you proved you have a lot of character, by coming back and apologizing. If I was your mom, I would be very proud!!!! Good luck in your next comp.

I have started and deleted this post several times, and I just wanted to say that, to my knowledge, this is not a girl on Intensity. However, it is possible I suppose. They lost by .06 this weekend, and I know that they were very upset. They congratulated the winning team, but a close loss like that always hurts and I get it.

Further, a few of you made comments on the previous thread and in PMs that spoke about the amount you respect our program and our teams, and I just wanted to say that I really appreciate it. Madtown is a small gym (around 60 kids) that practices in a crowded gymnastics facility on a 42x42 floor that is shared with gymnatics athletes. We have fought tooth and nail to be a gym that isn't a stepping stone to bigger gyms. These girls are my pride and joy, and it's taken a lot of time, effort, and hardwork to finally feel like we're getting somewhere.

Jordie it's ok to be upset! Trust me we have all been there after a comp where we just can't imagine how our team didn't beat another team!! I'm usually pretty spot on with our placement but every once in a while I'm wrong!! So it's completely ok to feel like that .. I really hope your next comp is better and that you can take home that win!!

SmileyRyleigh your detective work is awesome! Lol I didn't even realize in the other thread you named my daughters team. Haha

I am pretty sure one of the first threads I ever posted in the coaches room was exactly like the one you did Jordie
It happens. We are an emotional bunch. I think any athlete, coach or fan is and we all lose our heads sometimes. Keeping cool about it all is one thing fierceboard helps everyone learn. In a few months you'll probably be schooling other newbies about this exact thing.

Welcome to the fierceboard family chér

I have started and deleted this post several times, and I just wanted to say that, to my knowledge, this is not a girl on Intensity. However, it is possible I suppose. They lost by .06 this weekend, and I know that they were very upset. They congratulated the winning team, but a close loss like that always hurts and I get it.

Further, a few of you made comments on the previous thread and in PMs that spoke about the amount you respect our program and our teams, and I just wanted to say that I really appreciate it. Madtown is a small gym (around 60 kids) that practices in a crowded gymnastics facility on a 42x42 floor that is shared with gymnatics athletes. We have fought tooth and nail to be a gym that isn't a stepping stone to bigger gyms. These girls are my pride and joy, and it's taken a lot of time, effort, and hardwork to finally feel like we're getting somewhere.

I just came across this thread, I should apologize. I believe I was the one that I guess pulled Intensity into this. Someone posted the results and the two teams were Rockstar Athletics as 1st and Intensity as 2nd. I just wanted to make sure that whoever this person was, was not making your program look bad because I love your gym and I'd hate to see others get the wrong opinion as from the thread. I'm sorry for just assuming that and if I made anyone think anything bad about Intensity I soooo apologize. FYI everyone, this team has beautiful tumbling!

Back