All-Star I Wish ______________ Had A 2by2 Video.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

bahahaha! why am I not surprised?
LOL.gif

bahahaha! why am I not surprised?
Well thanks to my stupid friend... my reputation on her is all screwed up... This is Kaitlyn speaking... and that girl who was my "friend" is this girl I absolutely not that much of a friend... I told her to put up a picture cause I wasn't sure... well she didn't listen and pretty much ruined my fierce board... after seeing all of these comment you fierce people left and seeing what she said made me almost cry... That one comment I wrote was from me as a joke !! "Def Me!!....." I just thought it would be cool to have one... well I'm sorry everyone for all this... and you guys probably won't believe me and everything I said because of all the nasty comments my "friend" had left... but I am Kaitlyn Robertson. An average level 5 cheerleader. Flyer. Tumbler. and More. Thats all... I am so sorry everyone...
:(

Kaitlyn Robertson said:
Well thanks to my stupid friend... my reputation on her is all screwed up... This is Kaitlyn speaking... and that girl who was my "friend" is this girl I absolutely not that much of a friend... I told her to put up a picture cause I wasn't sure... well she didn't listen and pretty much ruined my fierce board... after seeing all of these comment you fierce people left and seeing what she said made me almost cry... That one comment I wrote was from me as a joke !! "Def Me!!....." I just thought it would be cool to have one... well I'm sorry everyone for all this... and you guys probably won't believe me and everything I said because of all the nasty comments my "friend" had left... but I am Kaitlyn Robertson. An average level 5 cheerleader. Flyer. Tumbler. and More. Thats all... I am so sorry everyone...

Kaitlyn I'm sure you're an awesome cheerleader. We are all picking on you bc you're not the first person to come on here and post something then say "no that was my friend not me". And you and your "friends" posts are identical so it's hard to determine if you're actually telling the truth. Here's some advice, don't let other people post things on YOUR facebook or fierceboard or any other online social sites!

as cupieqt said, it's not the first time, and a lot of people come to the fierceboard looking for complements and just want to talk about themselves or their team. anyways, no matter who you are or who was on your account... stick around! i can guarantee you that it will be forgotten soon. and also as cupieqt said, I would protect my accounts more.

Back