All-Star I Wish ______________ Had A 2by2 Video.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

tumblr_loo5wrNoUP1qdpixdo1_250.gif

This guy lol

Maddie and Cori from Tsu if they hadn't graduated (I think Cori did...). Speaking of, I wish 2x2 could have had some vids of Taylor Hall, Betar, Ashley Alden, Erin O'Connor, Big Red and Erica Levy back when they were on seniors.

I think Carol (formerly on T&S large limited) needs one. Such an amazing flyer and tumbler, however I'm not positive she's still cheering? I don't know though

I'd just like to point out that Jay doesn't ONLY do Level 5 videos nor does he only film flyers! I know he has deleted a ton of videos, but many of the originals were girls with less than level 5 skills, and bases/backs. Also, there were a few boys that had them. Jordan Fritts is the first that comes to mind (there's a base right there!) and I'm pretty sure Holden has gotten one in the past as well. He doesn't post every video he makes, so that's why some people think he only makes videos for level 5 flyers!

I think Carol (formerly on T&S large limited) needs one. Such an amazing flyer and tumbler, however I'm not positive she's still cheering? I don't know though

Not sure if she's doing T&S again but she's on large coed at OSU this year. :)

Back